Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
Does masturbation have any relation with hair loss on head? I am at the age of 23 now, but seems the baldness have started at early stage from last 2 years. Does it have any relation with masturbation on regular basis?
My mother is sugar patient and she is suffering from a nerve pain at her wrist, we did everything but cant stop the pain, please help. Her age is 46.
Sir my father is 65 yrs old.He has cough, cold, difficulty on breathing in morning time & always feel hungry.
I am 27 years old male and I am suffering from headache regularly. Every time I take medicine then I relief good. What should I do to get complete treatment?
I just came home after shopping retails in open sun ,umbrella was there say for 1&1/2 hr. I don't feel that tired but both the ears appear block.
Dear sir, Dog was bite me before 2 years 10 months ago. There were too blood in leg. And dog was rabbis or not don't know and I get one anti rabbis injection with titnus injection so please help me any problem in future now days main bolne me achkata Hu. Or kabhi kabhi kuch bhool jata hu. please help.
Hello my age is 22. Recent times im getting erection problem only during sexual intercourse. In other times my penis is erect and fine. My girl friend tries hard to make it hard and then only we have sex. Please help me.
Saffron is good for piles and for gas trouble problems?. Some of them said it is also used for reduce of eye sight. Is it true?
Some times I feel pain only for 1-2 minutes in my ears mostly in left ear. What are its causes and how can I get relief from it.
I am 62 years male suffering from lack mental energy, constant tension headache for last 42 years. Received antidepressant like amitryptilin, sertraline but I cannot tolerate these drugs and get relief forshort period by diazepam, clonazepam etc which I do not like because it again induces tension headache once its effect wear off
I am almost 20 years old. I have hair loss problem from when 14 years old. So I like to stay in house all time just when I have to go school or tuition I go out. But now I stop my study. I don't go out for single time from my house from past 4 months. I don't talk much people just mom and sometimes dad. Whole day I just sleep and on mobile just do stupid think like just see fb post all time. I can't control me. Someone I cut my hand with blade sometimes it cuts deep but I can't feed pain I just sleep after cutting my hand. I got strong headache. I can't tolerate the pain. I got angry in a little words. My eye fills in tear I wanted to kill someone. No one can understood my pain. I am suffering and dying inside.PLease tell.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.