Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
During sex which lubricants should be used by couples? Please name the best lubrication methods or medication. Thank you.
My son is suffering from ring worms between thighs. Please suggest best treatment as after a year the problem occurs again and again.
I am 22 year ol I have migraine problem tell me the precautions for this and what is the reason behind that.
My heart beat gets very fast when I run a very few distance and even climb 20-30 stairs very fast. Is it any problem or due to weight.
I got jaundice 2 year bck. Now again m suffering frm jaundice n hepatitis B. Does any vaccination is needed to hepatitis. Or only tablets is sufficient.
1. Find the right time to talk, Talking to your partner, avoid criticizing, confide in your partner the changes in your body, be honest don't fake an orgasm!
2. Educate yourself, give yourself some time, as we age our sexual responses slow down our partner can help by setting up a free calm setting for love making. Also u under the physical changes in your body means you will take more time to get aroused,
3. Use lubrication which are water based.
4. Maintain physical intimacy by hugging, cuddling, kissing even if you do not have sex, it helps in physical and Mental bonding to grown stronger.
5. Practice touching that's what sensate focus is all about using your senses of touch, smell, hearing, sight, and talking, you can give and receive feedback as to which touch is more pleasurable to you.
6. Try different positions for change and adventure.
7. Write down your fantasies and enact them if you are too shy email them to your partner
8. Strengthen your pelvic muscles by doing kegel exercises, to enjoy sex more.
9. Try to relax before coitus, like go for dinner or watch a movie together
10. Maintaining good health, yr sexual well being goes hand in hand with your physical, mental, emotional well being therefore the same habits will keep your sexual life in top shape should you take care of your health.
11. Don't smoke as it leads to peripheral vascular disorder which affect blood flow to the penis and clitoris.
12. Use alcohol in moderation too much alcohol will kill the performance but gives desire.
13. Eat right as it keeps you in shape and Away from cardiovascular disorder, cholesterol etc, keep your body image positive and increases the libido.
14. Use your genitals or loose it, its as simple as that
15. Be sexual, be adventurous, be creative, be playful leave notes in your partner pockets and purses, send flirty tests
16. Most importantly be Romantic, the most important tool that your armed with is your attitude sexuality. Armed with good information and positive outlook you will be able to
Pls help me I hav tb infection and I am pregnant nw some Dr. r saying abort and one is saying keep so what to do.
Mai 24 ki married lady hu. Mujhe ye puchna hai ki kya roz sex karna theek hota hai health k liye ya koe problem ho sakti hai?
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence.
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.