Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyut KumarYour feedback matters!
Excess mass seen both side of the oral cavity that is both side of the moth often numbnesws feeling of some insect moving on the moth some small nodes
I am female 20 suffering from lower back pain from few months. I consulted doctor also he gave me medicine and I went under through steam therapy. But after few days again pain started. Please tell me what is the matter.
Who is Responsible For Lingual nerve damage during 38 surgical removal of impacted teeth? What to do after Half tongue paralysis! What are possible investigation for checking lingual nerve damage?
There is some white marks on my penis. Is this minor infection or anything else. Seeking your advice.
I am 26 years old. From last 2 months onwards I am suffering from headache. I took anasin tablet but no use at all.
Why always I am willing to have sex and whenever a female passes by my eyes are getting attracted towards their boobs and ass? Is this natural or how it is?
Just a small introduction about myself before going to the problem. I am of Age 30. Working in IT. Weekly once I'll apply Parachute ayurvedic oil, later after 1 or 2 hours, I'll take head bath with Himalaya shampoo and one more thing I'm suffering from Hypothyroidism for 10 years and taking Thyroxine 125 mg daily morning. 1. My hair is always oily, eventhough I don't use hair oil daily. May I know the reason? 2. Day by day, my hair growth is becoming less. I am worried that I can see baldness is started lightly and improving. Also, when hair bath, I am seeing more hairfall/hair broken for first wash, at second wash, hairfall is less. It looks like my hair root is not strong. One of my friend, he suggested me to use Minoxidil tropical solution 2% and Cipla Adgain capsule. Please help/advice me to get hair growth and avoid baldness. - Thanks for all the reply.
My tongue is always looks white. Even after brushing does not seem fresh. My mouth Always smells bad. I lost my confidence and feeling anxious to talk with people.
Has your little child hit his head against a hard surface after falling from a height? Has he lost consciousness, appears dazed or is crying uncontrollably? Such conditions signify that your child has a concussion. A concussion refers to a brain injury, which occurs due to a blow to the head. It may result from a fall, a car crash or due to a sports injury. Toddlers are more prone to head injuries because of their curiosity and poor motor nerve skills. Most such injuries are harmless, but sometimes a fatal blow to the head might lead to severe conditions. Immediate treatment and care are essential in such situations.
Several medical tests and examinations must be carried out for the diagnosis of a concussion. They include the following:
- Neurological exam is carried out to determine the functioning of your child's brain.
- X ray of the child's head has to be carried out in order to check for other injuries like fractures.
- A CT scan can be performed where the child has to intake a dye before having an X ray done. This will provide better pictures.
- An MRI scan can be performed for diagnosis as well where powerful magnets, and a computer are used to take pictures of the child's head and blood vessels.
Treatment and Management of a Concussion:
Usually, no special treatment is required to treat concussion in a toddler. A doctor may have to be consulted, and the child may have to spend some time in the hospital. Several medicines are prescribed by the doctor for the child in order to provide pain relief.
There are several ways which you need to follow in order to manage the symptoms of a concussion in your child. They are as follows:
- Ice: Ice provides relief from pain and reduces swelling in head injuries. Ice also helps in preventing tissue damage. You should use an ice pack, cover it with a towel and apply it to the injured area on your child's head.
- Rest: Right after a concussion, your child must be put to rest in bed for at least twenty-four hours. Eventually, he can get back to being active as he feels better.
- Restriction on activities: Your child should not take part in sports or any activity, which may result in a fatal blow to his head. Having another concussion before the brain recovers from the previous one can be fatal.
In cases where your child experiences nausea and vomiting, intense headaches and passes out, you need to rush him to the hospital. You must consult a doctor when the symptoms keep on worsening and continue for several weeks. Without a proper treatment, your child may develop post concussion syndromes, such as headaches, depression or short-term memory loss.