Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyut KumarYour feedback matters!
I am facing problems with blood coming out of my nose, whenever I try to clear my nose mucus. I am 32 year 10 months old. Few days ago I became ill after catching common cold when I became wet in rain. I suffered from sneezing and wet nose and always I had to blow my nose to clear the nose mucus. I also had cough. Now I am alright. But since two days, every morning, whenever I try to clear my nose (as some nose liquid is still remaining), The nose mucus is red. It happens in the morning. Inevening and night, when I clear my nose, the wet mucus is clear and there is no blood. Why this happens in morning only. The blood exists in morning nose mucus only.
I am 17 year child I have an habit of chewing nails I tried to not to chew but it don't. so, tell what to do.?
World Health Day - 7-Apr'17
The theme of the day is: Depression: Let’s Talk.
Depression- Common symptoms:
- Feelings of sadness/low feeling.
- Sleep disturbance
- Decreased appetite.
- Not interested in daily activities.
- Lack of intrest in surrounding.
- Decreased decision power.
- Guilt feeling,,feeling worthless.
- depression can lead to suicidal tendencies, commonly in adolescent and young adults. As well as in-old people .
- Due to social stigma less than 50% of of DEPRESSION Patients seek medical help.
Remember Depression can be treated with modern medicines and supportive measures like exercise/yoga/pranayam/medication/psychotherapy.
Sir I want to lose my weight. I have been jogging too. But my weight is not reducing any bit. Although. I am much active. I can do push up. Air ups easily. But I am unable to lose my weight. Kindly help.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.