Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidyut Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyut KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I lost 3/4 the of my hair after I had my typhoid and it was diagnosed as telogen effluvium and mild pattern loss. I was talking treatment and now my hair fall is reduced to some extent and not like before. But my question is whether I'll regain my original volume or not. Please answer because many say it will regrow after few years which I don't trust.
Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.
Upto how many age penis will grown I have lot nerves which clearly shown in my penis and having 5 inch cock is that affect my life in sex and what is the way to rectify it.
Few months ago I feel in my chest cramp. When I research about this I found that the actual problem is Thyroid gland, Adrenal gland.
I have a hole in my ear. Whenever I am having cold then the water comes out of my ear and it pains a lot so kindly give me the resolution for this.
Hi. I have a lot of dandruff. N very itchy scalp. Sometimes there is blood because of itching. And hair fall is getting worst day by day. Can I get to know that how I can cure the dandruff and grow my hair.
Good afternoon doctors. I am 26 weeks pregnant and my age is 29. I would like to know, can I take calcium tablets andchuna (lime stone.)? Does its cause and side effect (like kidney stones etc) and other effects of high calcium level.
Every woman endures menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show the development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
- Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!