Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vidyut Kumar

Homeopath, Hyderabad

Dr. Vidyut Kumar Homeopath, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Vidyut Kumar
Dr. Vidyut Kumar is a trusted Homeopath in Nallakunta, Hyderabad. He is currently practising at Saraswati Homeo Clinic in Nallakunta, Hyderabad. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Vidyut Kumar on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Saraswati Homeo Clinic

2-1-390/D/1, Shankarmut Road, Nallakunta,Hyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vidyut Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My husband had sugar at the age of 16. Now his sugar level is very high 650. What should I do for him?

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
He is a Type 1 juvenile diabetic with uncontrolled disease. If he is already kept on Insulin his doses need to be re planned. He needs better management under the supervision of a diabetologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor, While performing sexual intercourse my penis foreskin finds very difficult to go back and even if it goes behind the top portion pains a lot and I loose my erection portion which comes out when the foreskin comes back it is very sensitive to touch. please help.

General Physician, Mumbai
Opening of foreskin is smaller then Head of Penies. During growing one should pull the skin back so slowly opening also become big with growth of Penies. You should pull your skin back after applying little oil several time in a day so slowly opening will become big Otherwise go for small surgery known as Circumcision. Do not wast time if by chance during intercourse if. Skin goes back in excitement then it will not come back and swelling and sever pain and have to undergo operation. Head of Penies is pleasure point and sensitive as due to phimosis (As skin does not go back) your Penies is not exposed to touch so it is more sensitive. Apply little anaesthetic 2% ointment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 years old female my height is know 4 feet 8 inch. I want to increase my height upto 5 feet 6 inch. So guide me please.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Generally, one's height is determined by the genes they inherit from the parents. 1. There is also no quick fix for the same. While, taking proper nutrition and increasing the intake of calcium rich foods can help in height growth. 2. Regular exercises, stretching regimes and maintaining the right posture can help as well. It is advisable to walk as tall as you possible as correct posture promote height growth. You can also take ashwagandha powder (2-2 tsp) twice a day and lakshadi guggul (1-1 tabs) twice a day with warm water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am fifty years old. I am suffering from diabetic i.e. Border 130. What kind of exercise I want to do. Further, I am controlling my diets. I am also a divorce and would like to go for second marriage. Please advise me whether I can go for second marriage or otherwise.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Yes you can go for second marriage.Do exercise daily 45 min walk or you can do Suriya Namaskaar 5 times in a day. Aviod all high carbohydrates food and fruits. Follow small meal pattern and don't skip your meal timings.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a lot of fat on belly and on chest how to remove it would you please give me a diet chart I am of 18 yrs.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Hi lybrate-user deposition of fat 1. Avoid using direct and simple sugars. Try to include complex carbs in your diet so the digestion process will take some time to work to convert it into glucose. 2. Avoid junk foods such as pizza, burger, french fries and alike food stuffs. 3. Avoid processed foods. 4. Avoid sodas. 5. Restrict down the intake of artificial sweeteners. Instead you can crab on natural sugars, such as stevia. 6. Include protein of good biological value. 7. Add insoluble and soluble fiber in your diet. 8. Have plenty of cold water. 9. Have 2 portions of fruits and salads daily. 10. Inclusion of omega family fatty acids and especially omega 3 and omega 6 11. One must rotate the oil used for cooking purposes and should not stick to one oil product. One must not change the brand but the source of the oil like palm oil, almond oil, coconut oil, soy oil, sesame oil, corn oil, groundnut oil, olive oil etc. 12. Citrus fruits must also be taken in proportions. 13. Add almonds to your diet. 14. Have coconut water once a day. 15. Eat at regular intervals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have to work on system for 6 to 8 hrs and my glasses number is 8 and 8.5 and even age of 23 my number don't got stable hence I m worried and I could not gone through lasic and appy lasic due to thin corniea is there any other way to get rid from glasses than contact lenses please let me know thank you.

FICO, Specialist in Cataract,Cornea and refractive surgeries , MD - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Srinagar
It can be due to progressive myopia, also one should rule out keratoconus. If it becomes stable, you can undergo icl (lens implantation in the eye) even if cornea is thin. Kindly consult ophthalmologist.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

hormonal imbalance may b the cause of delayed periods in absence of pregnancy. What home remedies I should perform while waiting for it naturally.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, follow these home remedies to get your periods regularly. 1. Tomato is also very helpful in curing this ailment. All you need to do is consume two to three glasses of tomato juice on daily basis. This will prove to be very effective for blood circulation. This is one of the most effective home remedies for absence of menstruation. 2.Aloe vera helps treat menstrual irregularities naturally by regulating your hormones. Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf. Mix in one teaspoon of honey. Consume it daily before having your breakfast. Follow this remedy for about three months. Please do not use this remedy during your periods.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have send arabian massage technique & stretching exercises for penis enlargement & I also see review of that massage. there size seems increase after 3 month. Is it possible to increase penis size by massage & stretching exercises.

General Physician, Chandigarh
No it is not possible penis size changes with the extent of stimulation the more the stimulation the harder and stronger is the erection.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Because of spending a huge time outside. My skin is becoming dark day by day due to sunburn. How can I recover it naturally.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Follow these methods to get rid of darkness of skin due to sunburn: * take one teaspoon of lemon juice with 1/2 teaspoon of glycerine on tanned areas and leave for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with cold water. * you can use cucumber with lemon juice to apply on skin. * gently rub the slices of raw tomatoes on tanned area for 5 minutes and then clean with water. You can apply pulp of tomatoes on skin and leave on for 20 minuteon and then rinse with water. * mix one teaspoon of curd with one teaspoon of fuller' s earth (multani mitti) mix and apply it on face for 5 - 7 minutes and then rinse of with water. * apply rose water on tanned area. * mix one teaspoon of curd with one teaspoon of besan apply it for 10 minutes and rinse with water. It remove dead layer of skin and tanning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For hair fall (chronic telogen effluvium), can homeopathy treatments b considered effective? What does homeopathy treatments include? (Oil, hairpacks, medicines or all three of them). If nt homeopathy, what would be effective?

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL)
Dermatologist, Raigarh
HAIR Hair fall could b significant or just physiological without any systemic involvement. Firstly, don't stress over it. Meditate. Practice yoga. Relax yourself. Stress vil increase your hairfall. Drink two litres of water. Eat plenty of pulses, meat, fish and milk. Avoid hair cosmetics. Wash hair twice or thrice a week. Shampoo should be done to wash dirt, dust and grime and not for anything else. Don't use dyes, bleaches or straighteners. Massage scalp to improve circulation. After a bath, don't blow dry your hair instead naturally dry hair. If any scalp infection, get it treated. Any allergy should be taken care of
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband have early ejaculates oftenly and he filled bored every time, what to do.

MD Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Mohali
Dear Ms. lybrate-user, From what you have mentioned, it seems that your husband might be suffering from premature ejaculation and that might be the reason, he would be showing disinterest. Premature ejaculation is a condition where the male partner ejaculates too soon, before either partner attains satisfaction. I can understand that this would be causing distress to both of you. The best way forward will be to meet a psychiatrist. Premature ejaculation is a treatable condition. Medications like paroxetine or dapoxetine will help in increasing the time to attain ejaculation. In addition, behaviour therapy sessions involving both husband and wife will help. Best wishes.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. I have hair loss ( half bald) for last 3 years. What should I do ?

Alternative Medicine Specialist, Vadodara
I would like to suggest to do homeopathic constitutional treatment for baldness with good homoeopath. You can try homoeopathy medicine floric acid 200 2 times & also herbal arnica shampoo & hair oil.
2 people found this helpful

Hello doctor, can you suggest me which is the best tooth paste can be used to avoid all types of teeth diseases. Thanks.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
All tooth paste r practically the same its only taste which differs it's the correct brush n brushing technique which makes the difference you may consult your dentist n ask him to give you a demo on that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem in my sex organ that there is itching problem and white white harden skin is removing from that penis. It is getting thinner and molded in left side. And the cracks are not healing whenever I go to toilet and washes it. I feel like wound are reopen. The half top upper part of penis skin is harden without any wound. I remove that and it grows again. What is this disease. I m married from 2 years. Age is 30. I have this problem from last 5 months. Help me please.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
for this problem i should obeserv it so pleas ask this problem in privet Q if you have not possible then i suggest you some medcation ..... or consult your doctor persnolly take following remedies 1.gandhak rasayan vati 1 tb 3 time a day 2.chandraprabha vati 1 tab before lunch and dinner
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 20 year boy I have a problem in knee have take many medicine but doesn't get relief .what can I do?

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
do hot fermentation. put a towel roll under knee and press for 10 second then release repeat 10 time. avoid long standing and strain .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old male. I have right knee joint pain from 2 months. What should I do ?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me digital x rays of affected part.(right knee) rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days bio d3 max 1tab od x10 do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. Do reply back for detailed treatment plan. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 yrs old, I am suffering mitral valve prolapse2 d echo report1) mitral valve leaflets: aml prolapsing.Please suggest in this regard

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Too much cholesterol in the blood can lead to cardiovascular disease. What you eat has a direct impact on your cholesterol level. In fact, a diet rich in fiber and other cholesterol-lowering foods may help lower cholesterol as much as statin medication for some people. Working with a registered dietitian and doctor is the key to develop and maintain a successful health program to manage it. I will inform you on how to make diet, lifestyle changes, make you understand instructions for taking medication because it won't work if you don't take it as directed. Consult privately for a holistic dietary therapy to solve your problems.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

5 Regular Things That Become Dangerous When You’re Pregnant

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
5 Regular Things That Become Dangerous When You’re Pregnant
5 dangerous things to avoid when you’re pregnant

For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.

1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.

2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.

3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.

4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.

5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.

If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
3397 people found this helpful

My mom is suffering from depression from last 10 months. I had dropped my mba and then resigned from my job after she had a cardiac arrest and at home now to take care of her. I will be restarting with my mba from 1st june. I feel sleeplessness and get worried daily usually in the night time. How do I know whether I am depressed or not? I really need help urgent. My mood is always bad in the night time. Due to some gastric problem I had consulted a doctor who helped me with an antacid medicine and anti depressant. He said the gastric problem is recurring because of your mental stress and anxiety. Please help what is wrong with me I am just not able to figure out.

MBBS, MD (AIIMS, Gold Medalist), Diploma in CBT (UWS, Glasgow)
Psychiatrist, Delhi
Hi, Thanks for writing in, welcome to the forum. You are obviously having problems adjusting to the troubled circumstances in your family/ life. There are certain symptoms of depression that you are reporting, but it is not clear if you have a depressive disorder or what is known as an adjustment disorder. This is important because antidepressant medicines have no role in adjustment disorder whereas they may have a role in a depressive disorder. Therefore, it is important to have a proper evaluation by a psychiatrist. It is tempting to have a quick, short cut kind of a solution and is only human and natural. But in the interest of your career and long term perspective, an evaluation by a mental health professional is certainly warranted and advisable. Do not neglect food and drink. Practise some form of exercise for atleast 20-30 minutes 4-5 days a week. These will serve as first aid measures. Take care!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri wife ke knee par aur hips par scratches ho gaye hu, bado ka kehna hai wo period me khujane ki wajah se ho jate hai, but I don't believe this because earlier 2-3 scratches but now increases, aur mujhe dar hai age aur na bhad jae, so please give me advice.

MBBS, MD-Skin,VD & Leprosy, Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dermatologist, Mumbai
These are probably stretch marks. Will few months treatment of microneedling amd creams can reduce this.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(206 ratings)

Dr. Shashank

Ms. Counselling & Psychology, BHMS
Dr. Shashank's Homeo Stores & clinic, 
100 at clinic
Book Appointment
(133 ratings)

Dr. Anand Dhoot

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy, m.s counselling and psycotherapy
Dr Anand's Homeopathy, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(290 ratings)

Dr. Chetan Raj

Diploma in Gastroenterology, Diploma In Pulmonary Medicine , MSCP, BHMS, SVD( skin and veneral diseases)
Dr. Chetan's Homeo Clinic, 
250 at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Dr. Jagadeesh Babu

BHMS, MHM (NIMS), MD - Homeopathy, PGDCCR(NIMS), Msc psychology
Dr. JB's Homeopathy, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(70 ratings)

Dr. Shivareddy

Sree Sai Homoeopathy, 
100 at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Dr. Subhash Chander Gadde

New Life Homeocare, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment