Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Sagar RYour feedback matters!
I am a student. I can not take food at properly. So, I am suffering from an acidic problem. So, I want to know from you what would be done to prosper My health?
My bowel movement is irregular. Ie upto 10 to 11 am I have to wait & mostly hard stool is coming and I get sleep but my mind always remains awaken and when I get up at 6.30 in the morning, I never feel I have sound sleep previous night. I follow good diet schedule, take 10/12 glass if water, walk 3/4 km daily. Give AUTHENTIC DIAGNOSE to sort out my issue by MD physician only & no ayurveda general advices.
I rise from bed at 9 o' clock at every morning. I am suffering from stomach problem or digestion problem from last 2 years. Every morning I take breakfast at 9: 30 and I have to go to toilet immediately after breakfast though I have done it before taking breakfast. I have to go to toilet at night also after dinner. I eat cucumber after dinner. Have tablets and liver tonic but the problem is not solved. My evacuate is type of mix with fat or oil. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from severe acidity, gas and some time pain in stomach from the last ten days. Currently taking gelusil and zandu pancharisht. But not get benefited from these medicines. Please give some medicine.
Sir! My wife has problem of abdominal pain and white discharge for four years. Is it curable? Is this sign of cervical cancer? please help me kindly. i have lost hope due to her problem.
I am 24 years old male. Since two days I am experiencing severe pain in the anus. I guess its an acne that has come up on the anal orifice. I can barely move. Due to the pain I cannot even use the toilet for both obvious reasons. The pain is distracting me and the immense pain while the anus gets squeezed is unbearable. Please guide. Thank you.
I am 30 year old male. I had single fissure at anorectal jn with scarring from last 10 months. I had very little blood after stool and irritation and burning sensation earlier. Then I stopped spicy and junk foods and started taking fiber rich foods and more water. Now I had normal stools an no irritation or burning sensation but when ever I eat spicy or junk food, I have a chance of irritation or burning sensation in my anus and I am not comfortable in long time sitting more than 1 or 2 hour. I want to get rid of this condition completely. I tried Allopathy but it only gives relief in my condition. It did not cure me completely. I want a complete heal and cure of anal fissure and do not want fissure to come back again in future.
I am suffering from stomach problem from last more then five years, Gas, loose motion, constipation etc. Now I came to realise this effect on my sexual life. I am 30 years old. Kindly advice.
From last one week I am suffering from pain in bladder, is that any infection or what. The pain start in the noon sometime and evening and I don't get relief until I go to my bed. It's light pain but makes me feel discomfort. I use to have approximately 4-5 ltr water daily. Pls suggest me what do I do?
One of my relatives is suffering from fatty liver and his bilirubin has increased to 13.1. What should we do?
I have a problem in Gallbladder/a calculus 5.8 mm (the lumen). I am undergoes treatment for piles by ayurvedic medicine.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.