Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya SagarYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age is 22 I have my beard grown huge but my mustache wasn't pretty thick, can I know why this happend? any medicine's there to make it thick? suggest me some good.
I am having itching in groin. I applied "clotrimazole" ointment. There is some relief but not total elimination of itching. Please suggest course of treatment.
I am 18 years girls I have ring worm problem on face about 3 years when I take medicine problem is disappear but some days after again appear what should I do.
Coming to many Pimples in face and oil. Used lots of creams. Face washes Bt no changes. What can I do for better Skin.
When I work out in gym, sometimes I get allergy, rashes comes all over the body. Why it happens? how to avoid allergy? please suggest on this.
Sir, my face is very oily. In the period between the nose and the eye is stained and the light is Rona. The size of the open pores of the face is also grown significantly. please help me.
I am 21 years old. I have deep visible blackheads on my nose and cheeks from last 7-8 years. Please tell me effective remedy for this. How can I get rid of this.
What are the possible ways to stop hair fall? How to increase the density of hair and make the roots stronger?
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"