Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya RaniYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, my wife is pregnant present 5 months completed. Recently thyroid test completed report levels are TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) 185 THYROXINE (T4) 12.6 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) 5.83 SHE FACED ANY PROBLEMS please ADVICE ME I'M WAITING FOR YOUR KINDLY REPLY.
I already conceive pregnancy but after 40 days until my last period days my urgent work at my village, so I want to journey by train upto 300 kms. Please suggest About this care.
I am 28Year old female. My MC missed delayed 1week and yet not came. I tested pregnancy test, it shows negative. What is d reason?
Is there any baby movement in13 week of pregnancy? Is there any problem with cervix short or closed 13 week of pregnancy?
Hello sir, I am pregnant so to avoid pregnancy I used mifepristone and misoprostol tablets. After using dis I got bleeding and lemon size clotting outside, so I thought that abortion gets completed but now when I tested then I got positive and again I am pregnant. So why did happened again nd again how to control dis can you please explain?
I had unsafe sex with my girl frnd just after the day she finished her periods. Her periods got finished on wed that is 7 April had sex on Friday 9 April without using a condom nd I disposed inside her. As v did I gave her an I pill within half an hour. So I wanna ask there r no periods till now it's been 2 weeks after an I pill nd what's the chances will she get pregnant or not. Or should I wait till her next period date comes. I am scared. please help me out her periods usually comes in 1 weed or the month should I wait for the 1 week of May or I should concern a doctor. please help me.
Sir/mam, i am a 17 years old girl looking my +2 exams ahead. But its hard for me to sit still and study for more then 1 hour either due to stomach or back pain or due to feeling sleepy.I had my 1st period when i was of 14. Since then it's never been regular.And when ever it occurs there is a heavy flow each time. I had consulted may doctors and every time they prescribe me with contraceptive medicines like yasmin, novelon, etc etc and i had it all.But still it doesnot work. No actually it worked for that instant only but then when i discontinued if as per doctors advice, the problem started again. Recently not more then a half and year i came to know from my ultrasound reports that i have PCO i.E poly cystic ovary.My present problem is stomach ace and back pain.When i asked about it to my doctor he pescribed me with Cyclonorm-N & Cyclonorm -p.I had it past 2 week but still no result is to be seen please help me. Its my bord exam amd m unable to prepare for it due to stomach pain and back ace. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
Last month I miss my period because I have sex with husband. Then I take contraception pills on 17-1-16 and then 2 pills on 18-1-16 same night period start. Flow of period 6 days. After that 2-3 drop of period out till now. I used first time these pills. Kindly what I can do and why this drop of blood out. But no pain.
I had my last period from 26-30th march. On 31st march, after the bleeding stopped, I went through an intercourse without protection. My partner did not ejaculate inside me, rather he opted for a withdrawal method. After that, I had started bleeding again, but lasted only for 15 mins. During this 15 mins, a huge mass or glob of blood came out of my vagina. I did not take any contraceptives. That's all! on 18th april, I again had intercourse in the same withdrawal method. I was to start my period on 22nd april. Today is 27th april and still there is no sign of period. I had even checked with a home pregnancy test kit at 5am in the morning (i slept at 2am the night before) on 24th and the result was negative. My vagina is secreting slimy substance or mucous at times. I am bloating past 4-5 days, with irregular bowels (which is normal during my periods) nothing else. Please help!
Im not getting periods from past 6 months im suffering from pcod im gaining weight I dnt have thyroid im trying to reduce my weight also And help for getting regular periods.
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with a healthcare provider when you have concerns.