Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Devi ShenoyYour feedback matters!
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
I am 28 years old. I am recently married. While doing intercourse required amount of gel was not released from my vagina. Still I feel to have sex. But my husband feels it very painful. So the process was never a smooth and pleasant one. I also feel some kind of bad odor sometimes near my genital areas. Sometimes though the gel was released, while doing intercourse, something inside my vagina hits his thing very hard. I can feel it. Immediately we stop the process. I feel like I was hurting him. Though he want to take another go. I just can't see his pain. I have irregular periods. And PCOD. Pls help me.
Me and my wife want sex without using any protections (condoms). We don't want baby now. So I request can you suggest me best medicine should I give her, that should not make her any health problem in future.
Sir I am recent married 6month ago we are married so I don't need child with in 3 years what type of pills use the my wife without side effects monthly before periods and after period's how many days gap given sir monthly how many pills use for her so please reply after 3 year born for child any reason of pills side effects please reply me sir.
Me and my gf did sex on 12th she took unwanted 72 within 48 hours and her period date was 18 and still her period is not coming what to do plzz tell me Ian really worried?
My periods are late by 5 days I do not know I am pregnant or not should I keep my physical relation with my husband or not.
Am 19 weeks pregnant. My baby growth measurement are BPD: 4.3 cm , AC: 13.6 cm , FL: 3.1 cm. May I know total height of my baby at this week and this is proper growth for 19th week?
Hi Sir, I am asking this for my wife. Our marriage was on 31st December 2015 and till April 16th she had menses. Then she took bath on 21st April and till date she didn’t have any menses and she got back pain too. Also can you please tell me after that how many days need for a pregnancy test? Thanks.
Hi dr, I am 5mth (20 week )pregnant. I want to know abt wht is normal weight of baby in this mth. My baby weight is 3. 38gm. And tell me wht is normal weight in last mth means after delivery. And wht is EFW in ultrasound means. And is it related to baby weight. Pls answer me all my queries. I wl be greatfull to u.Thanks.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
My wife is suddenly suffer period pause problem, I have test prega news but test is negative, please recommend medicine.
Respected doctors Why is the period my gf's period last month very late she is supposed to start by 23 of last month but it actually started today I.E 1st of march. Is it because of her health?
I went for scan and there was nothing wrong with me structurally. And I still have not seen my period for close to two months.
My friend has married since 2 years but he has no baby. He has got sperm test and find that he has no sperm count. He is worried about it. He usually eat junk food. Please suggest if it can be cured.
I had sex with my girlfriend today evening. Before I could cum in her, I withdrew my penis from her vagina and ejaculated outside. But as we both were not sure if I have ejaculated in her, I gave her an I-pill to consume. This is after 10 mins of sex. Her last period ended on 30th may. The problem is now she is feeling vomiting sensation n tiredness. Pls let me know what is the cause of it. Urgent.
*those suffering from diabetes and blood pressure should avoid potatoes, sweets, rice and salts.
*body tissues of arthritis patient starts to shrink, therefore, long exposure to cold winds should be avoided.
*the dietary habits of the children should be taken care. 60 per cent of carbohydrates, 15 to 20 per cent of fat and proteins should be consumed regularly. Food with high calorific value should be the part of the diet which includes oil, ghee, sugar and also jaggery. Normally in this season, children suffer from respiratory ailments like asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia. Therefore, citrus fruits like oranges and grapes should be avoided. While papaya, apples and banana should be the part of the diet
*every time you eat food, it should be fresh, well cooked and warm. Cold food should be avoided.
*pregnant women should take green leafy vegetables.
*non-vegetarians, boiled or roasted meat is suggested. Besides, oily and spicy food should be avoided.