Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venugopal Gouri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venugopal GouriYour feedback matters!
I am a sugar patients and my pp is 196 And please tell how to control my pp and what eat and how much time taken to normal.
I'am 50 and a retired textile designer, I sleep for only 3 hrs, but I feel fresh, is there anything wrong with me ?
I am the patient of PILES. How to get recovery from this disease. Three times in last week blood will come with latrines. I am feeling very weakness. What should I do.
I have much masturbation in childhood now I am feeling weakness Can I use safe musli ashwagandha sativa Shilajit Konch beej Is it right treatment please suggest me.
I am a 43 year old male. I am having depression so that I cannot concentrate on present moment, not feeling energetic, focus is lost. Self confidence and power to simple act not able to perform. I developed tinnitus in right ear. Herpis was there but it got solved. 1. Which specialist should be consulted? 2. Advice to heal mental health and tinnitus.
I was suffering from fever and body pains for the the past 4 days and from today's what ever food I'm eating it's getting vomited and also having dry mouth although I'm drinking water. Can you suggest me some thing out.
Hii sir, I am 24 old I have pimples on my face since 8 years ago and small holes and black heads and now holes are develop more on my face how can I recover my face to beautiful skin .is it possible.
Hii I have high prolactin and little regular period then I took treatment with cabrilin for three months and now my prolactin is down less than 1 my doc put me on rediva maximum forte, and nurokind d3, folic b6 for 1 month. My last mp date was 30 april but I have no mp still.
I am 20 year old. My questions is my stomach is day to day being heavy and sometimes pain. So provide solution to me.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients which include Vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium but these delectable taters contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants as normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in omega 3 fatty acids which lead to improved cardiovascular health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My face is full of acne for 4 years. Also I have been masturbating since 4 years. Does both are related? If no How can I get rid of that without medicine (since I have a lot of antibiotics before )?
I see some sopts in different shape and size in my vision and it moves as i change viewing direction what is that ?
Most women love the idea of having healthy and silky skin that feels smooth to touch. However, due to a certain reasons, some women can have excessive, unwanted hair on their chest, hands and face. The pattern is similar to what is seen in men. This can be a major psychological problem. Read on to know more about some of the common reasons for this and how it can be managed:
Common causes behind it
Hair pattern is largely determined by genetic makeup and hirsutism is often caused by genes, hormones, or medication which is another main cause is the excessive amount of testosterone in women. Conditions like obesity, polycystic ovaries disease, ovarian tumours, adrenal tumours, Cushing’s syndrome and drugs like Danazol can cause excessive androgen hormones. Women with this condition may also have a deep voice, huge breasts, enlarged clitoris, severe acne and may also suffer from hair loss. These symptoms are collectively referred to as virilisation.
Ways to control hirsutism
The treatment is aimed at removing the unwanted hair and treating the underlying cause. A combination of medications and procedures can help in removing the excessive hair.
- Weight loss: Reducing weight makes the body produce less of the male hormone, and so hirsutism is controlled.
- Female hormone replacement: Birth control pills are a good choice for women who do not want to get pregnant. They control the androgen hormone production and reduce hair growth and other characteristics.
- Anti-androgens: Spironolactone is an anti-androgen which counters the effect of testosterone; however, these have side effects and self-medication is not advisable.
- Topical creams: The face is the major area of concern and so creams like eflornithine are useful to control hair growth on the face.
Depending on the patient’s severity of the problem and expectations, the following procedural options are available. While some of these can be done at home, others might require a visit to a doctor.
- Shaving: To be done repeated as and when the growth occurs.
- Tweezing: Isolated strands of hair can be removed with a tweezer.
- Waxing: This is useful in removing hair from large areas (chest, hands, etc.)
- Bleaching creams or lotions: The hair stays in place but is lightened in colour to give it a camouflaged appearance.
- Depilatory creams, lotions, or gels: These break down the hair follicles and prevent hair growth.
- Electrolysis: A small amount of electric current is applied to the hair follicle to destroy it, thereby controlling hair growth.
- Laser hair treatment: A small beam of highly concentrated light is applied to the affected area to damage the hair follicles and control hair growth.
Hirsutism is definitely not desirable, but there are definitely ways to manage the problems and get back to having a smooth, silky skin.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.