Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venugopal ChittetiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 42 years old. I am facing severe hair fall problem from 20 days. I had no complaints except bp. Please clear my doubt.
I am 27 year old unmarried boy from 10 year I am feeling loss of appetite, I sleep too much, I can't concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult, I feel hopeless and helpless, I can't control my negative thoughts, no matter how much I try, I m much more irritable, short-tempered, or aggressive than usual, feeling very weak and my body is very slim, i' m not interested in eating no matter it is so delicious and sometime also feeling fatigue, lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, blurry vission what I do please consult me sir
My grand daughter is 15 years old and has been diagnosed with polycystic ovary. Kindly advise what should be done.
Please suggest solution for tooth sensation and methods to control and minimize it. Also suggest methods to bring natural color of the teeth and other precautionary measures. Thank you.
I am 24 year old and I am suffering from excessive hair loss frm last 20 days. Earlier it was vry normal . Falling of hairs upto 20 to 30. But as the days passing. My hairs are falling very high rate. Last week I decided to take a zero hair cut. Very small hair. Bcz I thought may b there could be some dirty scalp or dandruff but there was nothing. No infection , no dandruff nothing. Neither I am suffering frm any long run disease . It puzzled me. And I went to doctor yesterday . I have given him 5 min explanation , he listened to me but didn't check my head and written biotin tablets fr 15 days. Please doctor help me. I am ready to do anything to save my falling hair bcz I don't want to be bald at age of 24. Please suggests me some good medicine. However I would to tell u.there is no dandruff or outer infection in scalp .I think there is some internal issue wid the body.
I am not conceiving from last 11 months earlier I was having ovarian cyst but now my cyst is completely dissolved. S should I go for ivf treatment or what should I do?
I am 16 year old boy and I want to reduce the belly fat what should I do in your opinion w Please help me.
I got the mark on my face when I was 5 year old. Sharp edge Wooden piece Made deep hurt on my face as per my mother told. Now I am 20 year old still that mark is there. So please give me the suggestion me for remove that mark.
I have this weird feeling and sensation that my body has lost it's center of gravity and feel my body is swaying both while I am sitting or sleeping. At times the feeling is low and at times very high. Please suggest remedial course.
I am 22 male I am suffering from overweight problem can you suggest me a things to do to loose my weight at home.
My interest in eating is reducing day by day quantity decreasing tell me it will affect bad or soln.
My hair is falling very much how to prevent hair loss and regrow it. I have lost front side hair of my head.
I frequently hace stomach pain. I do not kmow is it because of gastric or something esle. When I visited a doctor today he gave me pulsatilla 200 and Hydrastis Mother as the medicine. But even after takingnit twice I am. Still having pain. Please give a solution fast.
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.