Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venu Gopal Arroju
Submit a review for Dr. Venu Gopal ArrojuYour feedback matters!
Doctors is Very Friendly and helpful. I like this Doctor and Hospital.
I'm 21 unmarried please suggest me how lift my breast I can't able to use my all dress I am feeling shy about this my weight is 66. 3 kg I think this is also a reason for that.
I have a PSA of 18.5. I insisted on having an MRI done before I would agree to a biopsy. The MRI came back showing two areas with a PI–RADS 5 (very likely cancer) One area with a PI-RADS 4 (very likely cancer), One area with restricted diffusion and abnormal signal One area with restricted.
Gallbladder adenocarcinoma with metastasis to liver to a person of age 56 .can it be cured. Symptoms-pain abdomen, weight loss and other general condition is Good.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types-
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss it with your surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.
I am just 19 ,and I think my liver is not working properly because my stomach is gurgling (gudgudana) so much specially in night and also I had so much gas? Is this is symptoms of liver cancer, because my uncle had some condition and at the last stage we found he had liver cancer?
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growths. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the rays of the sun. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Risk factors associated with skin cancer
1. Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
2. Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
3. High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
4. Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
5. Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
6. Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.