Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VenuYour feedback matters!
What is the medicine for rheumatoid arthritis that relief pain quickly of inflammed knee joint of right side aggravated in night.
I am 39 years old male and I am suffering from heel pain from two years, I have got injection treatment from esic for six months I was ok then now again same situation. Please tell me permanent solution of this disease.
My mom age is 44 years old. Her x-ray report shows that" there is evidence of oestophytes seen at acromion process of clavicle. Early osteoarthritis of right acromio-clavicular joint" please help me out what is this? how can it be treated?
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
My dad, 54, is a business man, who have to work over night. He is also a smoker from past 30 years, he frequently has back pains and his work involve bending. What should he do?
My mother is suffering from extreme joint pain on left knee. And swelling. She is 48 years old. Wat should we do? W.
I get back pain and its mostly alternative days. Though I know it's not gastric pain however I do have gastric problem. Can you let me know what can be the reason of pain.
I am 48 years old. Now ankle joint sweling and pain for 3 years. Whenever keeping leg downwards i. E. Standing, sitting and walking time it is start swelling and pain. But when leg keeps parallel in bed during sleeping it gets towards normal.
Hello sir my father have the problem is back pain. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of back pain.
My wife's 40yrs ankle of right leg & down bellow pains when she getup in the morning & put her leg on the floor & pain reduces as she start walking it minimizes upto 90%
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.