Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Venu KumarYour feedback matters!
Mere pairon mein raat ko bahut Dard hota hai isliye Kuchh medicine bataye ya Kuch ilaj bataiye Please.
I'm 23. My neck and back bone is always paining. I need support to sit n back of me. But this is not possible at all place. I didn't watch TV for a long. I lie down in bed and use mobile phone for along time. Even though when I have not used anything that time also I feel painful to my neck and back bone. Suggest me tips.
I am 24 years old. I am working From past 2 and half years. Its a desk job due to which I sit on chair for almost 8 to 12 hrs in AC. I had a habit of sitting crossed leg since my height is short. When I used to get up for break sharp pain on right knee I used to feel for few minutes and then it used to get normal. My knee pain is still there. Please advise me is there any home remedy I can do to eliminate this pain.
I pulled a muscle in my left leg about a week back and it now pains when I step. I have started using kneecap. Should I use it while sleeping also?
Shoulder pain. She can not even sleep recently we consulted a doctor he has written 'calcific tendinitis she used tablets even though pain is still there please suggest anything to get rid of that pain.
Previously I had consulted from a doctor he also prescribed me medicines and the same thing but I was quiet well but after sometime my right portion of my get automatically swelled from my forehead to my leg and it automatically becomes normal. Its of a daily schedule my right gets automatically swelled and pains after sometime it becomes normal.
I used to sit on chair for a long time everyday that's why I feel some pain in my back. Tell me how can I take a precaution so I will not feel pain.
I am having pains in my bones & muscles all the time feeling week today suddenly my back bone also I am feeling pain like muscles twisting this is keep on changing place to place all the body some where the other I am facing problem in my body any vitamins deficiency or calcium problem kindly suggest any treatment or medicines.
In my left knee sometimes I fill pain and can't able to run and sometimes there is no pain. What should I have to do?
Hi doctor I'm 24 years from 6 months m having knee pain, if I sit I can't get up soon and if I stretch also it pains a lot ,I had consult the doctor he gave some calcium tabs n capsules but it din cure. Thank you.
I am a 38 year old male, I love to exercise but time and again I suffer from, wrist pain, calf pain, elbow pain, and with more frequency of bowel. They stop me rather hinder me from taking exercises daily or regularly. Consequently I put on weight. What to do to keep myself fit and slim? thanks
My wife is 62 years old. She had spondylosis (affecting T2, T3 and L4 L5 revealed by MRI in 1997) way back in 1990s for about 8 years. During this period we tried almost all systems of medicines including allopathy, ayurveda, Homoeo, unani, siddhavaidya etc. But none gave a permanent relief. Finally we had settled down on allopathy as this was one of the easy remedies we found. The treatment was to take pain killers and to have bed rest. This was on the advice of my friend who was one of the seniormost orthopaedic surgeons in Safdarjung Hospital Delhi (1997). During these 7-8 years she had consumed a lot of pain killers (mainly diclofenac sodium). In 1998, however, she was cured of the problem by following naturopathy for 15 days in Delhi and following a natural hygiene. Since then she did not have any spondylosis problem. In 2013 (We moved from Delhi to Bangalore in 2003), during one of the medical check up for an Insurance application we discovered by chance that she is having High Blood Pressure (?) (150-90) and doctors advised her to start medicines for high BP immediately (envas-H 12.5 one daily). We continued the medicine for about a year. The medicine was stopped during the Naturopathy treatment in 2014 and the BP became normal. She has not taken the medicine thereafter. However, we used to check BP whenever we visit any doctor and found BP always normal. Recently by chance we found that her BP in the morning (upto around 9.00 am) is regularly in the range of (140-80 to 160-90) but after 11: 00 am the BP is normal (120-80). In the night, say after 8: 00 pm, it is again on a higher side. We are not sure when it started. She does not have any other problem except some occasional common cold (whenever climate changes) and related cough, fever, etc. My question is 1. Whether it is normal to have such fluctuations in BP during the course of the day? 2. Is it pointing to some other serious health problems needing immediate attention? 3. Is it because she stopped Envas-H after taking it for one year? I will be thankful for an early advice.
Sir I am over weight I got thyroid issue I am taking medicine for that as well still my weight is increasing plus all my bone's are paining I am not able to pick my one year daughter as well. Sleeping disorder as well. Kindly help.
I am 43 years old tomorrow I visit to MRI center my spine MRI but 7 to 8 minute to MRI my MRI after hearts beat and dizziness very high so next time white I do to my MRI scan please. Help me.
I am a thirty year old male working with MNC with hectic schedule from 9'O clock to 7'O clock and I am suffering from a severe joint pain since past six months so please help me.
My Mother Age 47, Since last week she got Humerus Pain in Night time only. Kindly suggest a best treatment to recovery from that paid Asap.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.