Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venu GopalYour feedback matters!
I have migraine. It occurs frequently since few months. Earlier it wasn't that frequent. What shall I do to avoid it or reduce it?
I'm 33 years old, married and working. I have migraine headache now from almost 15 years now, have tried all medicines and everything, nothing seems to be helping? I take voltfast painkiller when the pain is unbearable.
I have severe headache and doctors told that its migraine. What medicines or treatment should I take up to cop with this?
How many years seizure disease can be cured when using medicines perfectly. But yearly once I am undergoing with that seizure. Can you please help me to get alternative solutions to resolve permanently this disease.
Left hand and right leg goes numb many a times with pins and needles feeling later on. Also have back ache and when keep the head bended for some time, feel giddy. Whole day feel fatigued and keep postponing things to be done because of the same. Sleep is not proper. Also suffering from skin conditions.
Dear doctor, my father's age is 85, for the last 15 days he is suffering with the symptoms parkinson, he right hand and right leg is stiff while he is walking for his nature calls. Apart from that, two months back his prostate operation went well but for the last 3 days during in the night he went for several times passing the urine. It may lead to fluids loss. So consult the urology doctor, he is given natrise tab daily one and zanocin 400mg daily one. Using from yesterday night. Please suggest how to stop the urination during in the night and how to overcome this fluid loss or electrolytes. Please any specialist can give some advice. With regards.
My body is very week. My hands always keep shivering while doing any job like drawing and holding something. Even will doing namaze my legs shivers. Please help me out. I am very much worrying about my future.
I have a 12 year old boy with klin (chromosome xyx) syndrome. He cannot speak and walk. He can manage a wheel chair. Active to some extent. Only one testis is visible. Head is slight; y bigger. Fair and lovely. Where can I get right treatment for such a child and what is that?
I get too much of headache. I have migraine how do I get rid of it I need some tablets. Suggest me the best basic precautions for migraine.
I am 35 years old female. I have migraine for last 22 years. It's affecting my day to day life. Earlier it used be only headache. Now I get headache, eye pain, numbness in arms n legs, also I see sm image in front of my eye like a thin horizontal line. Headache happens after every 5 or 6 days. Donot get relief with pain killers also. No vomiting but spinning of head is there. Can't bear loud music, sunlight and also travelling has become difficult. Its a throbbing pounding pain on one side n sometimes near the ear. Please suggest medicine.
I suffer from severe migraine at times. How do I overcome from this health problem? Please do suggest some remedies that I can practice from home. Thanks.
I am 60 I feel sleepy throughout the day even when I am active. Do not have high bp or diabetes. Healthy otherwise.
I am 30 years old man I am suffering from panic attacks I was a smoker from last 12 years but I quit smoking now after that I started getting panic attacks in bus train car lift aany where it can be happen I refer psychologist Dr. But still I am getting the same. What should I do.
My father had epilepsy stroke 2 years back so he is consuming eptoin from 2 years now he is not going for regular consultancy but is consuming eptoin as a regular medicine till death is it right that for epilepsy patient eptoin is compulsory till his her death?
I am suffering from headache and migraine, kindly advise me remedies for the same, and what kind of treatment wants to take.
Her height is 163 cm and weight is around 75 kg and that is causing nerve pain and other issues. She is also having hb around 9. As she is having nerve pain, walking may be little less. What could be ideal ways for her to reduce weight.
Hi doctor I wanted to know why migraine happens and how long medications have to be taken and is it harmful.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.