Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venu GopalYour feedback matters!
How ro remove nose black heads. I try many thinks like lemon or backing powder. Tell me please any solution.
I have problem of dark spots and blackening of skin. I have tried many creams and medicines but they are not affective on me. I feel depressed after seeing my skin. What should I do at home to remove it?
Doctor some days before my face was good but nowadays my face is filled with pimples and marks snd also dark circles under the eyes totally my face is now not good how can I regain my face and how can I remove those pimples pimples mark and dark circles under my eyes by hone remedies please suggest me some home remedies that can quickly give me the results and remove my problem.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have black spots fungus on my back and I am using kens lotion la1-0-0 as a doctor recommendation so is it worth using this lotion?
I have swelling on cheek. Doctor told that it is lipoma I also get operated this one year ago but that problem is not clear. What I should do.
I am 46 years old. From 2009 to 2011, I started taking asf 4x and some times asf 6x for white spots on my upper lip (not so white, slightly dull) and also some little white dots on my hand. Those dots on hand vanished, but, the one on the lip remained as it is. After that, I enrolled by paying rs. 20k at baksons and took their pills for three years, i. E. From 2012 jan to 2014 dec. The white spot on upper lip never vanished. This year, i. E. In 2015, I am again taking asf 6x (sbl company), but, till date nothing happened. Over the several years, I also applied the liquid on the upper lip, but, nothing happened. Kindly advice.
I have dark patches in my inner thighs. I feel very low. I want to get rid of it. Please suggest me something. Yeah I am over weight.
Hello Doctor My problems is dark skin. Please prescribe me some natural or other skin whitening product.
I had rashes near the jockey and now its fine but the skin colour remains black. Please help me to get back to my skin colour.
Hello sir, My lips are getting faded and becomes black. I am not a smoker and also I drink lot of water. Sir please suggest.
I have pimple problem problem and now still Having and there are lots of black spot had been created. What Should I do to remove this all?
My skin had got a white spots as a group in my elbow which is very small of 5 mm in group. Is it cause any harm? It's first time I got this. Is it by any insects? Wat should I do? Sensing is OK there.
Freckles are those flat and tanned circular spots which are normally the size of the head of nail. There can be numerous spots and may develop on the areas that are repeatedly exposed to sunlight. People with a fair complexion on the upper portions of the body are more prone to develop freckles on areas like the nose, arms, cheeks and upper shoulders. Infants too can also be affected by this skin condition.
What causes freckles?
Normally, freckles are uniform in colour though they may vary among different people. Some people may have reddish yellow patches on the skin while others may develop a tan or bright yellow or black and typically darker than the color of the surrounding skin. Sun exposure is the primary cause behind freckles and thus, the condition worsens right after you are exposed to sunlight. These patches get lightened during winter months and are also caused due to a splurge in the amount of melanin pigment (learn more about pigmentation) and not due to any sort of increase in the number of pigment producing cells called melanocytes.
Probable ways of preventing freckles
There are several safe and preventive methods of lightening and reducing freckles and in most cases multiple treatments are combined to get the best results. It is important to remember that the condition of the freckles is not always alleviated with treatments and it may recur with repeated exposure to the sun. Therefore, it is best to prevent them from the very before they develop instead of seek for some cure when they arrive.
- Apply sunscreen: You are advised to apply sunscreen every time you go out in the sun. It is important to check whether your sunscreen offers blockage from both the UVA and UVB rays. You will have to reapply the sunscreen after every two hours under normal conditions and also after sweating and swimming (learn about the Sunscreen : Do's & Don'ts).
- Wear a hat while going out: Get a hold of a good quality hat that doesn’t have a weave or mesh through which light may enter. It will offer you shade and protection against the sun at all places. In case it is possible, you must avoid going out in the sun from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as the sunrays are most intense during this time.
In case you are already affected with freckles, you must stay away from tanning beds and check your medications, as there are some medicines like birth control pills and certain antibiotics which may further aggravate the condition.