Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VenuYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year old boy and my complexion is very dull and dark what should I do now to make it fare and glowing.
Sir my skin was became very black. I wanna to become fair. Please suggest me sir. I work in hot sun.
Im 23 years old married. Im having dark circles under my eyes. Im takiñg good diet, good sleep even it is not reducing. Plzz help me.
I am 24 years old male and have hair fall for last 3 months. I have used so many shampoos and medicine but their is no control. What should I do now?
How to clear pigmentation or dark spots of acne ? Which ointment you should recommend for this and also tell me how to remove dark circles below eyes?
I have Hair fall but few hair in my forehead had gone slightly. My age is just 19 so what can I do to get them back naturally and healthy.
Hello, I have pimple marks dark black spots on my face. I want to get rid of them. Is there any surgery possible with quick effects with out any side effects ? I have done chemical peel for 2-3 seating but that didn't help. Please suggest.
I am 25 yrs old and I have pimples on my face and face became tan so what should I do to glow my skin and remove pimples?
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Sir problem is hair loss I am only 16 so help me and I am also doing masturbation so this will also effect on hair loss.
I was problems with my face I have every where pimples and acen please give me out a solutions for this I have pimples and acen over one year. I have no reason how to reduce this problem You could better understanding hou to reduce this problem.
Dear sir I am getting very bad smell in my body particularly in my under arms. Daily I gets bath twice a day and after bath with immediately under arms getting sweat and it releases very bad smell since years, and my wearing clothes also being dirty smell so please give your valuable suggestion and remedy. Thank you.
Mere peeth mai 4-5 gilti(lump) nikai hai and 3 gikti chest k neeche bhi hai. But pain nahi hota. Agar mai usko teji se press kru to but halka pain hota hai. Suggest me if operation is required.
I hav dark complexion by birth. Face is very dark than body. I hav dark spots on forehead corners and round of mouth. I hav started using skin lite cream frm last one year combination of hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone. Result z good my face got lighter. But if when I stop to use dat cream again my face becomes dark. Could you please give me permanent solution to get fair skin.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin