Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venketeshwar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had a deep cut mark in my left hand, is there any way of removing it, by some medicine, lotion or some small surgery?
How to reduce the large pores in ma face. And also I have many black spots because of acne. Kindly suggest some creams or medicines for it. Thanks in advance.
I have oily skin And my skin color is dark Not to much black but from all of my family my color is dark How I get fairy lokk Permanent fairy look.
As winter starting my lips are getting really dry chapped and they painful cuts. What should I do and use for them? Currently I am using the body shop lip balm but nothing is helping and they are getting more and more dry.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I have acnr marks on my skin how to clean my skin I have done many treatment amd fed up of taking medicine.
Sir, almost 15 days my father feeling ill. All over thing is normal but during latrine he fills that huge quantity of blood is releasing from the inner side. With these symptoms he is also feeling pain. What may be it?
I am 30 years old next year I will marryMy problem is my forehead skin is so black like it's burning. So please tell me how can I remove it.
I have large pores in my skin which looks red in colour. Doctor suggested me for laser treatment but I don't want to go for it. Is there any other remedy to treat this.
Hey doctor. How are you? I want to ask you that I had been suffering from chicken pox and now am totally fine. But my chicken pox marks are still there on my face. So can you just tell me name of any cream or something so that I get rid of my chicken pox marks. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Sir, I am suffering from pain on entire leg with ankle area. Due to a bike accident before 1 year nd 6 months. My right leg was seriously injured. There is 2 comminuted on tibia fibula and 1 closed femoral fracture. Also 3 metacarpals got comminuted fracture. Soft tissues, muscles, nerves were also lost. Then total 5 surgery was done including 2 plastic and reconstructive surgery. About 27 hour required for the whole surgery. Muscles and vein from my wings portion and skin from left thigh grafted to leg with ankle area. Then im recovered after 8 months. Now im walking, but my ankle is totally suffering of stiffness and a slight bend on fractured ankle area like bowed legs. I think it causes due to 8 months bed ridden without plaster. Sensation is too less because that portion is fully reconstructed. And my leg is 1 and half inch shorten. Due to fracture. So please suggest me the treatment for maximum recovery. 1. For stiffness 2. For slight bend 3. For leg shorten 4. For scars in reconstructed area Please sir its a humble request.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.