Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Venketeshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
Can urine go into the TESTICLES if I stop a urine in midflow, hello today was worst day for me today in morning when I was urinating at last I coughed so hard that the flow got stooped and last urine went in also then after that I was just to urinate my mother screamed do not urinate there that she had to bath (i was in bathroom) so the flow was about to start it stop and went now then I urinate I stopped my flow in mid. Then I went then I urinate good but little amount only but I did empty now am experiencing slightly pain in my TESTICLES. I just want to know have the urine gone into my TESTICLES or damaged my PROSTATE, please clear my doubt. Can urine if stopped in midway go into the TESTICLES or damaged prostate or do any harm, detailed answer would be highly appreciated! By the way AM 19 Thank You,
Recently in sonography I found out that I have renal agenesis. My right kidney is absent. I never had any problem related to excretion. The ultrasound technician told that it is very normal. What all things should I avoid? What are the things that I shouldn't do? What about having alcohol?
I am 38 years old male person and have a 18 mm stone in my left kidney. It does not pain regularly but in winter days it's painful. So suggest me what should I do.
I want to know the diet for creatinine 4.36 and urea 86. Diet to reduce creatinine level. Whether kiwi fruit can take daily?
My wife is 44 yrs old. She has the problem of exexcessive urination all the time. True she takes more water because Dr. Suggested. It becomes more only till bed time. Kindly suggest some homeo medicine ?
Urine microalbuminuria tests measured as mg. Of protein leakage. Less than 30 mg is normal. My urine test result shows 50 mg, which is above normal. Between 30 mg to 299 mg indicates early stage kidney disease. How can it be brought within the normal range?
Urinary tract infection is harm to body. This is the second time I experienced. Please suggest this will not come again.
What is the dosage for doxycycline medicine and for how many days it has to be taken What is dosage of doxycycline medicine to be taken and how many days to be taken?
I have a desk job. While sitting long I feel burning sensation in my testicles area. While walking and standing this feeling slowly disappears. I have gone through urine routine/micro/culture sensitivity test and everything is normal including TLC, DLC.
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.