Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateswarluYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I was suffering from kidney stone. With 10mm now its cleared. But I am getting pain and cramps burning sentation and panic pinch pain in the right kidney. So please suggest me right diagnosis.
I have hair follicle bacteria problem like getting heat boils pus swelling in head back and face. There is any permanent treatment is there. And I taken some tablets but still is coming.
I am 25 yrs old, female and I have thyroid problem from the past 6 years. I'm taking thyronorm 25 mg present as the recent tsh report shows 1.50uiu/ml which is within the normal range. But I have irregular menstrual problem. I have used hormone tablets several times for 6months to 1 year during which the cycle is perfect but after that again repeates the same irregular. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin, but my skin is damage and pore ,oily bit of dark. Please suggestion me what I do. Lotion, cream, tablet etc.
Hi My problem is that bad breathe smell. Though I brass my teeth but after some time it smells bad odour from my mouth breathe.
I have anxiety problem heart beat goes faster when I got nervous. Anxiety disorder is curable or not?
The all test are normal like cbc,, sugar fasting & p.o, lipid profile, urine analysis, tsh, prolactin,& testerone .all the test in their normal range. No one less or more their range. Wt I have ed problem .there is no erection in daytime. When I masturbate then my penis not erect in the morning if erect then there is soft erection for less time. I have only nighttime erection.in day time when I think about sex or saw sex video then there is no erection become. On the other hand there is on only soft erection or no erection in the daytime. By this problem I have always in fear to touch any women bcz I do not got erection when I go near by any female. My penis is also shrink. I don't understand why it happen. I have no drink, no smoke, no use any drug or any other medicine. No over weight. Then why it happen.
Hi, I have started dieting from past 2 months, but recently I have start exercising with 1 hour of walk every day but from past two days I am feeling very weak like falling down. Had bananas from past two days but its not helping out. I am still feeling weak. What should I do?
I have been suffering from a backache since past 15 years and I'm 35 at the moment my problem is there in L4 & L5 what is the best way to avoid surgeries and severe pain kindly advice.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I am 22 years old and I am very thin weight also decreasing day by day and I could not able to eat much and now I want to become a healthier as much as possible so please suggests me some tips so that I can become a healthy person.
I am suffering from insomnia for last 1year. It's hampering my regular routine badly. Please suggest something.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.