Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Sir my face is full of pimples, I am annoyed by that, and even blackspot are also on the face so please help me out.
Hello, I want to remove my hair permanently from my hands, legs,chest, under arm. Please suggest me what to do.
I have baldness problem from 10 years my family members also have this problem, but I want my hair back is this possible?
I have pimples on my face for last 3 weeks. Pimples are very big in size and red. I have never had so much pimples on my face. I just want an solution to red of it.?
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Myn face is full of pimples wat to do for ssoft skin and as soon as possible to clear all pimples wat to do any best medicine.
Hai doctor. I am 26 years old ,i am not fair at all and due to its peoples are not ready for accepting my proposals from matrimonial sites so my mother is very sad because of it and please help me for permanent skin whitening and I read a lot of articles and I am not satisfied yet even reading that all. If you can help me, please do it. Have a great day and wishing all blessings from my side .thank you.
Sir I have an problem related to hair fall. The hai will be continuously going when I am giving oil a lot hair in my hand What am I doing?
Can you tel me best dandruff shampoo? Suddenly I got too much dandruff and very flakes on my scalp. I don't have hair fall before. After this my hairfall increased tremendously.
I have pimple problem problem and now still Having and there are lots of black spot had been created. What Should I do to remove this all?
In my face so many pimples how to control it and so many scares and i'm black how to get white and smooth scene.
I am suffering from hair loss, as it is hereditary. But what can I do to lessen the hair loss? What to do on regular basis?
Last few days I am getting lots of pimples over my face that seems to be painful. Help me how to get rid of such pimples I am a boy and I am 17 years old. Thank You.
Hello Doctors Is it possible to cure of white hairs by onion juice? I read it in any book that Onion is fulfilled with sulphur which increase the blood circulation in hair roots. Is it truth? Please give the suggestion.
My age is 24 but I look older than my age like 28. What is the reason behind it? My sister also have same problem but she got married early. Give me a suggestion?
I'm a student. I'm black in colour. I need to know that is there any way to get brighter skin without any harm. I'm much concern about the side effects.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, neem, red sandalwood, tulsi, and multani mitti with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected areas and wash off with fresh water after half an hour. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and scars.
A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves, applied and washed off with warm water before going to bed is good for removing scars of old pimples.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, saunf, tulsi, turmeric, and Indian gooseberry (amla) in equal parts. Take ½ teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take1 teaspoon of powdered Indian gooseberry fruit (amla) in morning and evening with water.
Do's and Dont's-
Avoid spicy, oily foods, tea, coffee, cold drinks.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Avoid White rice , bread, corn flakes and other foods which are high in glycemic index,triggering acne formation.
Avoid washing your face with soaps.Use fresh aloe vera twice a day.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Increase intake of water to about 3-4litres per day, and take coconut water.