Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkateswara BabuYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation ki problem hai iska treatment kiya hai acidity ki problem bhi hai iska asar bhi sex life par padta hai .
I am suffering from hairfall. I checked with doctors they said due to low hemoglobin .m facing this issue. Now its 9 .m having bit juice every next day. When I wash them they fall in plenty n now without washing also now they are falling. Not stopping at all. Which oil to be used and which shampoo. Bcoz now my scalp is seeing. Please help.
I am 46 yrs Diabetic controlled by medicine. Now suffering from ED, Suggest a medicine not harmful for regular or frequent use.
Dear Sir, I was having a Diet plan from last 2 months Age 32 years! Morning Breakfast, Afternoon lunch and night Only Fruits. I ve a worry if I continue only fruits in nights, Do I get a diabetes, if I want to ve fruits which are the best to Avoid diabetes, please help.
I am a boy of age 22 nd I have regular headache tried everything but was of no use. Tell me any solution?
Good evening! I am having headache from about 10 days and I am not feeling well. The headache instead of reducing. Is increasing day by day. Should I consult an eye specialist or any medicine would be enough?
I am 23 years old. I am very slip and I want to improve my health but don't know how to improve it. I take healthy food, salad, milk etc. But my health does not improve. What I have to good?
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.