Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkateswara BabuYour feedback matters!
Oatmeal is one of the world's healthiest breakfast foods.
It has soluble fibre which keeps you full for long.
Oatmeal contains a wide range of nutrients and antioxidants.
It helps in weight control and lowers risk of many health conditions.
I am a sex addict. Whatever I do I am unable to control myself. I do sex at least twice a day. Will it harm me in future.?
I had bleeding in my penis just after having sex last night. And it was a bit concentrated, it eventually stop after sometime by itself but when it was happening it was like blood coming from nose (the quantity) . What should I do I am just 23 is it common & it just happen for the first time?
My mother is 45 years old. She got hemoglobin level 6.3 which is critically low and therefore admitted to nursing home a few hours ago. Previous Doctor said she need blood. But already 7 times blood has been taken from her after admitting to nursing home. Tomorrow morning blood will be taken from her again for tests .Is that okay? And When will She get blood to avoid heart fail ?because previous doctor said she got heart fail for lower Hemoglobin and as a result blood serum is depositing at her feet resulting numbness to her feet. I am worried about she is already anemic and in this situation 7 times blood has been taken from her and tomorrow morning again blood will be taken from her for tests. So when She will get blood and is there any major problem? It will be very helpful if I get to know the right thing is happening to my mother. Thank you.
At the time of sex, my penis is not getting erected. If it erects also it will not last for 1 minute. Tell me the reason n solutions. Please provide me the exact solution.
Hi I have sleeping problem each and every ni8 because so many illusions are coming in my mind so that's so disturbed me for sleeping will you suggest me how to solve the dreams are not disturb my mind.
I have nosil deflection. My tonsalaties got removed at 11 years old. I have always kit kit on my throat. Which one effect my voice? My voice is closed type. Do not get enough bass of a male voice. Pls give me a solution and reason for it?
My friend is 36. She has no interest in intercourse. She finds it guilty as she is not conceiving. How to develop interest for intercourse. According to her the vagina is also loose. How to tighten it.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.