Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateswaraYour feedback matters!
I'm slim and very skinny. I don't eat vegetables much except carrot and potato. I don't drink any juice except pineapple and grape juice and I don't eat any curry. But I eat what I eats very much but. Is there anyway for me to get a little fat I mean to see me fit.
Hello, I would like to know about face creams? My face doesn't suit any types of face-wash, creams or any thing else? So please suggest me what should I use to clean my face?
I want to lose 15 kg weight for this I am doing gym workout and exercise so that I could lose fat and built muscles I want to know a healthy diet chart for me for the whole day.
I am having a pronlem of dry scalp and a lots of dandruff. I used a lot of medicated shampoo but it didn't work. How i could get rid from dandruff and dry scalps. Please help.
How to resolve tmj disorder and sleep remedies problem please recommend me a best solution and doctor.
Hi, I am 24 year old male and facing hair loss and thinness on the sides from last year. It could be because of Chlorinated water in my society but not sure. Please Suggest the diet and what I need to do in order to prevent it. Pl.
I am 18 years old male .I am 5.5 in height ñ it's very embarrassing to see all tall people around me .how can I increase my height.
I am suffering from hair loss. So can you suggest me what should be my diet chart and what should I use precautions to prevent hair loss and growing new hair. Please suggest me.
In sex i am getting quickly dull. For long time enjoyment what kind of food and fruits has to take ?
Am facing many problems in my face because am getting pimples on my face? I need tips will you suggest me?
Sir I am 21 year old and I am not satisfied with skin color complexion I want to improve it how can I do it.
Good oral hygiene involves:-
1. Brushing your teeth for two to three minutes twice a day (in the morning and at night), preferably with an electric toothbrush
2. Using toothpaste that contains fluoride (fluoride is a natural mineral that helps protect against tooth decay)
3. Flossing your teeth regularly (preferably daily)
4. Not smoking
5. Regularly visiting your dentist (at least once every one to two years, but more frequently if necessary)
Every morning after my breakfast I feel very lazy even I can't stand 2 minutes at one place. Whats the problem please sort out my problem.
I have pimples with dryskin nd flaky I am 19 I just want to have a glowing skin and I want to remove my black spots on my face and make it clear visible so what lotion can you suggest me?
I want to increase my hair volume. And I have black spots on my face, back and shoulder. Please Help.
Light periods refer to menstrual periods that have very light flow and are characterized by a lesser number of days than usual. Although the menstrual cycles vary from a woman to another, the duration for a normal period is around every 28 days. Each period lasts for approximately four to seven days. The amount of blood loss in a normal period is around 20 ml to 80 ml. However, loss of blood below 20 ml can be considered as light periods.
The causes of light periods can vary for different woman. Some of them are:
- An imbalance in hormone levels in the body like PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease).
- Light periods are most common in women who are approaching menopause. This is because, at this time, women tend to produce less estrogen, a hormone responsible for regulating menstrual periods.
- Light periods can be common in girls who have just started to menstruate.
- Excessive bouts of exercise, a thyroid condition or an eating disorder can be also responsible for light periods in women.
- Women who use hormonal or oral contraceptives may also have a chance of experiencing light periods.
- An important cause of scanty menses is implantation bleeding. That means sometimes, despite being pregnant, little amount of bleeding can happen at the expected time of menses in the first three months of Pregnancy. So it's important to rule out pregnancy at the earliest.
Certain symptoms usually follow light periods. These symptoms vary according to the underlying causes of this condition.
Some of the common symptoms which accompany light periods are:
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent infections, namely yeast and other fungal infections
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Missed periods
In some cases, light periods might turn out to be a sign of a fatal condition that should be immediately administered to. An example of such would be an ectopic pregnancy, which can cause light or heavy bleeding. Although light periods are rarely due to serious diseases, neglect can lead to heightened complications and irreversible damage.
Some of the complications can are:
- Serious discomfort and pain
- Difficulty in conception or infertility
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
Related Tip: All About Irregular Periods - Their Types and Causes