Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshwaruluYour feedback matters!
I want to get fat loss so I'm completing my dinner at 8.00 pm with a raagi or malt with millets (5) types. And I'm taking pure carrot and beetroot juice without milk, sugar at 10.00 pm before to sleep. So is it good what I'm doing or have I to change my juice time?Please tell.
I have some low pain in my stomach last 2days and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach it is a problem of my life and I don't know what I do please give me a solution for my stomach pain please help me.
When a hole develops in the wall of the gallbladder, rectum, large bowel, small intestine, stomach or oesophagus, it is called gastrointestinal perforation. It is a medical emergency that needs urgent medical attention.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal perforation (GP) usually include
1. Serious stomach pain
Peritonitis (abdominal cavity lining inflammation) can also accompany the abovementioned condition. So in addition to the above symptoms, you may also experience peritonitis symptoms such as:
2. Passing less gas, urine or stools
3. Breathing difficulties
4. Fast heartbeats
Certain diseases can cause Gastro-intestinal perforation, such as:
2. Diverticulitis (A type of digestive disorder)
3. Stomach ulcer
5. Gallbladder infection
6. Inflammatory bowel diseases (inflammation in the small intestine and the colon)
7. Swollen Meckel’s diverticulum (abnormal bulging of the small intestine at birth)
8. Gastrointestinal tract cancer
Besides diseases, the following conditions can also lead to Gastro-intestinal perforation:
1. Blunt abdominal trauma
2. Gunshot or knife wound to the abdomen
3. Abdominal surgery
4. Stomach ulcers caused by excessive consumption of steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs and aspirin
5. Ingestion of caustic substances or foreign objects
Other than these, drinking alcohol, smoking and bowel injuries (caused by colonoscopy or endoscopy) can lead to GP as well.
Treatment options available
This condition is mostly treated with surgery. The goal of the surgery is to repair the anatomical problem and cause of peritonitis, along with removal of any foreign object in the abdominal socket, such as food, faeces and bile. However, if your doctor deems surgery unnecessary (in instances where the hole closes voluntarily) you will be only given antibiotics.
In some cases, a section of the intestine might need to be removed. An ileostomy or colostomy is performed where a portion of the large or small intestine is removed, which grants intestinal contents to empty or drain into a bag implanted on the wall of your abdomen.
The complications include:
2. Sepsis (Critical and fatal bacterial infection)
3. Belly ulcers
4. Wound infection
5. Bowel infarction (impaired supply of blood to the bowels)
6. Permanent colostomy or ileostomy
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I need to reduce weight of 10 lg approximately. Due to my busy schedule I will not hav tym to hav breakfast daily. All dat I can hav is a cup of milk and a banana. Is it gud to have them as breakfast?
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.