Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkateshwar Rao RYour feedback matters!
When I go to toilet, while pooping. Blood is dripping from my anus. It is happening for about 2 days. And it starts when the stool comes. At that time there is a little pain when the stool comes. What is the reason for it? It has happened to me earlier when I was 9 years old. That happened to me because I gave too much stress while pooping. For abt 5 days my diet is little messed up and I had to eat noodles n fast food like it n all. So I had to give stress. Is that the reason? Is it dangerous? What should I do? Is there any medicines or medication I have to take? Should I worry abt it? Will the blood loss effect my health?
I don't have any sense of pain if any injury happens to me like scratches. Is it a boon or bane? what should I do?
I want a cure for warts / extra skin and also how to loose weight with homoeopathic medicines. Please suggest medicines and also where can I buy the good medicines online. Please only let me have the names of the medicines
I was using betnovate cream for the last 3 year now I come to know its side affect I decided to stop that but now my face turns to red and dry skin its itching my face is very sensitive I do not want use more chemical on it I am 17 plzz help me to get the solution I can not go on sunanymore please suggest me some homeremdy so that I can get my old skin back thnkyou.
I am 4 months pregnant. Is that good to drink green tea during pregnancy and will it be useful for removing under eye and face wrinkles. Which brand green tea is good and natural.
I have black moles and chickenpox spots on my face, few of marks left spots on approx 1 mm in diameter on skin.help me
Hi I am 26 and I have issue related to sexual organ ie my penis actually 2 days back I noticed like some prick heat (ghamori) on my internal part of penis and over the top part means skin of penis and on top of penis means inside I can see prick heat like little red color and over top layer of skin around it I am not feeling any pain I am just feeling itching around it especially at night when I normally remove my under wear and sleep in jockey only and yes I am married. Kindly rep asap.
I have more pimples and black spits and black marks. How I removed them and make my face clean and glowing. Please Tell me some medicines.
My husband has got a skin infection on his legs. Its itchy, gets dried up, slight puss is their but has got absolutely no pain. He is not facing any problem due to this and its been several months. Also he is clueless that how he has got it but its looks very bad over there. It will be very helpful if you can kindly give me a solution for this.
My face is getting spoiled. I am loosing hair. I am tending to look more older then I am actually. I smoke 2 per day. I wanna improve my face get a glow and save my hair. If possible become fair. Help me.
One of the effects of ageing is the double chin that is caused due to extra fluid or fat under the chin. It could also be due to increased weight, sagging skin, or merely genetic. Given that it produces an aged appearance, people with double chin are constantly trying to find ways to hide it. There are two main muscles in the neck area, and toning them helps to remove the double chin appearance. There are grooming tips like specific kinds of clothes, hairstyle, and makeup to conceal it. There are also some exercises which are believed to reduce the prominence of the double chin. However, these are temporary measures, and for a permanent solution, surgical correction is the only method of choice.
Some of the new methods to get rid of the double chin are listed below with some important additional details. Talk to your surgeon and understand what to expect before going ahead with the surgical correction.
- Kybella: Approved by FDA, this is the new wonder drug to correct double chin. With no surgery involved, all it takes is about half an hour. The area is injected with a local anaesthetic and then Kybella. This contains deoxycholic acid, which is an enzyme that the body also produces naturally. This helps break down fat cells and so after a couple of weeks, the double chin gradually begins to literally melt away. Depending on the desired results, repeat injections might be required at monthly intervals. There could be mild swelling in the initial couple of days, which will subside shortly. The result would be a more defined chin line, producing a slimmer appearance.
- CoolMini: This involves freezing the fat and massaging it to remove the double chin. This is a form of chin sculpting and is preferred in people with good skin tightness. Results will be evident in about 1 to 3 months.
- Skin tightening using infrared light: A beam of infrared light is aimed at the double chin which causes tightening of the skin by stimulating the underlying collagen and elastin layers.
- Chin liposuction: In people with excess fat deposition, chin liposuction where the excess fat is suctioned off is a good treatment option. This is a time-tested method and produces results more immediately than the above-mentioned procedures.
Subsequent to any of the above procedures, it is better to make some lifestyle changes so that the double chin does not return. Weight management and regular exercise can go a long way in preventing recurrence of the double chin. Speak to a doctor to draw up a weight management plan and an exercise regimen that can help in the same.
My skin gets oily very quickly. I work night shifts and use nivea for men oil control face wash. But after only 3 hrs of facewash, my skin gets greasy n oily, specially the nose and forehead. What shall I do?
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.