Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Venkateshwar Rao MamidalaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from constipation for many years. I am taking one tablet of Kayam chuyam tab at night. Is there any side effect in taking the above tab daily for long period. I am 65 years. It's an Ayurvedic drug.
I am feeling so much tired from last two days. I am having a severe body ache, tried so many methods for relief, but I don't get any benefit, what should I do? Please tell me.
I have high blood pressure but it is controlled now by medicine losartan 50mg at nightime. I also have blood sugar for which I am taking jalra m 50mg. Therefore my question is why am I having dizziness suddenly after food in the mornings and evenings. It stays like that for about 2 to 4 hours after which it subsides? during that period my bp and sugar are normal. Please advise. Thanks.
Doctor me and my wife had sex on 29th april 2016 after 1 week of sex she had her periods of 4 days on 6th may and again she got periods on 24th may and then on 24th june she got her periods but in july still not got periods she is having fever from many days headache cough cold backpain and she was vomiting 4 days ago twice in the evening, I just wanted to know she is pregnant or can she turn pregnant after getting her periods we did not had sex after 29th april. Please help us we are so afraid we do not want baby we are not prepared for baby.
I had excessive sweating on 18 Aug, tmy night dress and bed sheet were dripping. I was told to take paracetamol on occurrence of fever. I am still having very low fever off and on but very severe debility and traveling ache in joints, shoulders etc. What is it? Any medicine?
Sepsis is a clinical syndrome, which results from the disregulation of inflammatory response to an infection. The temperature is between 36°C to 38.30°C. Heart rate is often more than 90 per minute.
Symptomatic inflammatory response syndrome means a clinical syndrome, which results from disregulated inflammatory response to any infections such as inflammation of the pancreas, inflammation of the vessels, clot formations in the veins.
Many antibiotics can cause fever; unless they are discontinued, fever will not subside.
Hyperthermia is a condition with elevated body temperature but it is not called fever. Examples are exposure to heat or heat stroke and in response to anesthetic drugs and anti?psychotic drugs.
Hyperthermia may not respond to anti?fever drugs.
When fever is more than 41.5°C, it is acute hyperpyrexia.
Hyperpyrexia is usually seen in patients with severe infections but it may also occur in brain hemorrhage. It responds to anti?fever drugs.
High temperature without infection is found in condition of hyperfunctioning of thyroid gland.
Recreational drugs such as Ecstasy can also cause fever without any infection.
Mild fever can also occur after exertion.
Alcohol drinking after my BP is going on 180/110 so what is the homeopathic solution please tell me.
What is the best way to control sugar and high blood pressure? Will liver get affected by these health issues?
I have pimples on my chin from past 4 years I used some creams and soaps but no use pls suggest me a good one.
I have exams And I am having head ache too So what can I do rather than taking pain killer to get rid of this.
Sir nose ke upar se aur gale me right side dard ho rha h neeche taraf aisa lag rha hai koi pimple ho gya ho mene ek beer pe thi uske bad se gale me right side pain ho rha hai.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
Pimples comes out due to masturbation. I know this by my experience. Is it true Pimples comes out due to masturbation?
My grand son was immunized for pneumonia and typhoid on 9th March. Its been 4 days since then and he has been suffering from fever in the 100-102 range. He gets more cranky at nights. The moment the effect of calpol recedes his fever comes back. He has running nose and probably body ache too. He is 2 years old.Just wanted to check if these you can provide any light on what needs to be done.
I am suffering from fever from last 15 days please help The suggestion to how to Reduce that please help me Age 23 Sex male.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a normal occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars. Here is a list of some of the treatments-
- Derma rolling or micro needling: In this procedure the skin is pierced with microneedles (using a derma roller) which cause a micro-injury to the skin, thereby inducing the skin to produce more collagen thereby healing the acne scars. However, this is a very delicate procedure. Although numerous derma rollers are available in the market, it is best to take help of a professional for this procedure. Not only does this procedure help in reducing ace scars but also prevents wrinkle formation and sagging. However, it is a very sensitive process and needs to be performed with care. Here are some benefits of derma rolling
- Chemical face peels for acne scars: This treatment uses a concentrated form of chemicals which when applied to the skin can remove scarred skin cells thereby allowing healthy cells to grow in their place. Different types of peels used are
- Phenol peel: This is one of the strongest peels available and is best to use under the supervision of a dermatologist. This peel has been said to remove deep scars on the face because the chemicals seep in deeper into the skin underneath the dermis layer.
- Glycolic peel: This is derived from sugarcane and it does not penetrate beyond the epidermal layers of the skin. This peel encourages the skin pores to open and releases the dead cells, thereby improving the skin appearance.
- Trichloroacetic acid: This is milder than the phenol peel but stronger that the glycolic peel.
- Nano fractional radio frequency: This technique uses micro needling as well as a radio frequency to treat the textural irregularities of the skin, wrinkles and other scars on the skin. This is a new technology and has been seen to work pretty well in treating acne scars.
- Laser and filler treatments: Another technology uses fractionated laser to even out the skin by helping the skin in producing more collagen. This requires one to three sessions depending on the intensity of the scars. The ablative laser vaporises the scars, allowing the better skin to form and take its place. The non-ablative laser helps in increasing collagen production.