Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkatesh M.
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh M.Your feedback matters!
I had mild pain in my jaws, pain in one ear and soar throat for a fortnight. Now it is getting reduced. I smokes two to three cigarettes a day and afraid of oral cancer. Do I have to wait for few more days or to consult a doctor immediately.
In My front upper two teeth, one is normal length but other one a bit length more than first one. Is there any treatment to bring these two teeth to same length. Tell how much it will cost?
Hello. I am 20 year old I have teeth cavity and blooding problem from last two weeks what should I do please Tell me doctor.
Hi, my age is 23 I always use different paste but still my teeth are yellowish in colour so what should I do?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hai doctor my teeth is in yellowish colour I had brushed daily two times but that yellowish colour not change please tell a remedy for this problem.
Hi! I'm 22. I have permanent veneers on my front four teeth and I want to go for braces treatment in which I'll have my 4 teeth extracted that is my premolar, two from upper jaw and two from lower jaw. Will this effect my dental points in SSB, should I go for braces treatment because I feel my teeth out. Keeping in mind my all teeth are in proper condition and properly aligned. Reply ASAP.
From the unsightly to a charming attractive most natural looks.
This person had lost a front tooth in childhood and someone else had changed his tooth to look like a front tooth - which looked bad due to improper shade match and spaces between teeth.
We transformed his teeth to look like natural teeth and also closed the spaces in between.
He would be very conscious of his looks and would never smile- leave alone laugh and now he supports the biggest and the best smile of complete confidence.
Thanks to modern day dentistry.