Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshYour feedback matters!
My brother chewing tobacco and now his mouth not open full do you have any medicine to solution his mouth problem.
Dr. I am using patanjali dant kanti toothpaste what are the benefits of it do we have any side effects.
Between my rt. Canine tooth and the next tooth there occurred a gap up-to the deep inside my gum and all time I feel an irritating sensation,some time I notice a trace of blood also in my spit.I am consulted that this gap can not be filled and my Dentist prescribing me a medicine of trypsin + chymotripsin repeatedly! Is there any permanent solution?
My theet are some yellow. I tried many tooth paste. But I have no results in my hand. please suggest something me.
I had cavity in my left premolar last year and I took medication from dentist. Since yesterday I am bit sensation and I checked black cavity still there. I want to know the treatment of artificial molar transplant and home remedies to get relief from pain.
Hello Doctor, Myself Ankur. I'm 35 years old and I want to put braces as my teeth are bit outward and there is gap between them. I want to know will it be successful at this age. Also taking out molar teeth will be suitable. And how much time will it take to get in.
I have got a severe toothache near molar teeth, I tried few first aid tips, but was no use of them, How can I control it down till I meet our family dentist tomorrow morning, please help me.
I am suffer dental problem for 6 months and have tried all type tooth past and advice but not given any solution to me. Please sir, do you give any suggestion for my dental problem?
Please suggest lowest price for dental breezes in Hyderabad Hospitals (specially in old city). Thanking you, Sanjay Kulkarni.
I have a big gap between my front two teeth! I haven't visited any dentist yet, but my parents say I'll have to put braces which I do not want! Please help me what can I do to reduce the gap between my front two teeth!
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.