Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkatesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Doctors I want to look fairer my skin colour ki very dark not very bt then too it will be called brown m fed up with this I want fairer skin in a month and my hans are more darker than my face complexion I want cream for my face compl3xion please tell me in details the name of cream and how to us3 it.
Sir am suffering with stomach problem. The main issue is when I am getting toilet, toilet not properly come its hard then came blood with toilet. So please suggest me on this problem.
I am 35 years old. I am having skin problem in my head I thought it is fungus in my head. Please give me good medication to cure my skin problem. I used Nizral shampoo but it is not cured.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 22 years old girl, 5" 6 height, unmarried. I have weight 47kg. I want to gain weight upto 55kg. What should I do?
Patients especially diabetes, thyroid, continue their medicine for life long without any question. That medicine lower their immune system, raise their b. P, weak their kidney system, effect on eyes and many more, but still no question. But when they come to dietitian, they bring potle of questions, thik ho jayega na, dwa tho nhi lena prega. They no that our advice is purely based on diet, which help to establish their immune system nd make them to feel good. But still the respect which we deserve is somewhere lacking.