Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. VenkataramanaYour feedback matters!
Sir myself I'm suffering from fungal infection I can see my penis head covered by white layer and it smells awful Wat can be done for this?
I am a 45 years old male and diabetics. I am facing problems recently with my organ having low erection or no erection at all which is ruining my married life. Pls advice accordingly.
I read in Lybrate about offers for penis enlargement program. All modern medicine experts say its is all faken not at all possible, except erection power. Can I believe now that it is possible to enlarge from 4 to 5 inches.
I not able do sex more than 2 minutes . I am always done in 2 minutes . How longer should be a continuous sex duration for normal people ? Do I need a medical checkup ? Is there any way I can improve my sex duration?
My wife's period was stop in 14 may & I had unprotected sex on 20 may morning & I ejaculate outside of vagina. After 30 mins my wife's start brown vagina discharge flow is low. Brown vaginal discharge is still coming. Is this a sign of pregnancy or infection? If yes so what is the medicine to stop discharge.
My wife is just 18. And I am 21. M jaan na chahta hu ki kya pet me dard hone par aur baar baar ultiya aane ka mtlb pregnant ho skti h kya aur abi period aane me 13 din hn kya hum pregnancy test kar skte hn and also give me 1 advice for I do not wanna be father in this age still I am a student.
You means newly married couples who don't want baby in first 3yr. What precautions mostly couple follow condoms or I-pills. As there are no other way to prevent 100% pregnancy. How much it is possible to prevent pregnancy by ejaculate out side vagina while having sex.
I am addicted to masturbation daily. Is it unhealthy. What is the maximum number of times I can masturbate in a week.
The ever shrinking world has indeed augmented geographical distances among people, leaving couples to deal with the term Long distance relationship (LDR). Among other things, the distance makes it difficult for partners to deal with their sexual needs.
Dr Sharmila Majumdar, a Hyderabad based sexologist, says, “ Physical intimacy is very important for a good married life. One should learn to appreciate one's physical time together. The absence of it not only drains a relationship but also sucks out the love and respect for each other. In the little time that they get couples should try to make up for their craving for each other."
While it's obviously not possible to be around your partner most of the time, we give you five easy ways to fuel your carnal desires during an LDR.
1. Romantic/ Erotic emails
You think it is not easy? Well! It isn't difficult either. All you have to do is feel him/her beside you. Feel that your fingers are moving around his hair, feel that you are circling certain parts of her body, just feel and type the same down. For eg: I can sense the whiff of your perfume as I kiss your neck and bite your earlobe. I can feel your hair strands on my face, and your hands embracing me. You know your trigger zones, go ahead and speak your heart out.
2. FaceTime/ Skype (Video Chatting)
Technology has certainly squeezed distances. Dress sexily when you are video chatting with your partner. Each one of you should dress up as if you were going on a date. Start a casual conversation beginning with your day, but avoid unnecessary details. Praise your partner on how he/she looks. Instead of telling how badly you miss her/him, say you are almost there, and can feel the pleasure of togetherness. The rest will follow.
3. 'Selfies' at Rescue
Exchange appealing and exciting pictures. Pictures of you donning your new hair cut, new tattoo, new apparel, shoes, anything, just anything that makes you look fresh and lively. Go for temporary tattoos, or create some yourself. ( on the neck, shoulder, cheek, palms, ankles, to name a few.
4. Voice it up
With applications such as viber and whatsapp ruling the mobile phone, voice messages are quite happening these days. Send across random love notes and teasers on the voice message.
5. Sex 'on' Phone
Fantasy plays a vital role in exciting your desires. Close your eyes and feel the presence of your partner. Talk about the times when you were together, and how you enjoyed the coziness and warmth of each other. As you talk, also share how your body is reacting. For eg. "I am rubbing my toes against each other". "I am biting my lips", "I am embracing myself", "I am playing with my hair" all of these and many more will fan the fire of your longing for each other. Sweet signs and moans during the conversation will take you both to another level.
I was having some pain in urination and semen with urine and also erectile dysfunction from long time. Dr. Has advice me semen aerobic culture and analysis how is it helpful?
Every once in a while i will get real tiny cuts on my foreskin and it makes it a pain to pull back and clean.My penis skin also constrict. I searched in the internet it says I have balanitis. Please advice me what to do.
Hi my problem is I haven't control sex and I am do master brashl so I am very week/thin please help me doctor or suggests me some Medicines and my height is not increase so please plz help than.
I am 30 years of old and unmarried. I haven't lost the fore skin of my penis. Is this natural? Or it should have been automatically happened by now? Or I should go for a circumcision surgery? Please help.
Hy. I am not able to stop ejaculation. Whenever I start sex I ejaculate in 2 min. How I increase much more power of ejaculation.
I am 33 years male .unmarried. I will do late marriage ,what problems may be arise in my marriage life. Which age of girl better for me. Can I get children slowly. I only like two children in future. Give me sex idea for pregnancy.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.