Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkata Ramaiah Basu
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata Ramaiah BasuYour feedback matters!
I had some pain and tingling sensation in my right hand from around 2 years mostly in morning and in winter season but now it has also started in my right leg. I am unable to do anything in the morning. What should I do for this?
I have a small pain in my knees and backbone. I am 20 years old this is a big issue or I consult a doctor definitely or not.
Generally it has been seen that those people who remain in sitting for long time due to nature of their job they should us farmulae - 40/40 means after every 40 minutes they should walk 40 steps as prolong sitting can stop their blood to lower limb as well as there might be atrophy of lower limb muscles.
I am 24 years old male due to sitting at one place constantly. I am having shoulder and back pain. What should I do to avoid it?
I am 20 year's old and feeling backpain. An sometimes I get headaches also so please suggest me some healthy tips.
I get really horrible pain below knees after running long distance. I am very upset with it. I have tried some pain killers. But they give just Instant relief. And the next day as usual pain. Please suggest me some remedies..
I have pain in both the feet a kind of burning sensation due to which I am not able to walk a long distance. The pain is neither on top of the feet nor bottom of the feet because if I clean my sole with a scrubber I don't feel the pain. Please tell me why is it.
last two months I have been suffering from leg pain at the bottom of the leg and also itching at the anus area. First time little blood bleeding occurred only once but now bleeding is not occurring. What should I do?
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.