Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 yr old male and I dnt have muschrd nd beard production, wt to do? Only no production @ faces, pls help me. I want a skin doctor reply.
Here are some queries related to laser hair reduction.
Sir, I have hair fall problem from past 6 months. I used many shampoos for my hair fall and hair hair Dryness. What should I Do? Suggest me a doctor.
I am 18 years old student. I have red eyes for over 7 days and not able to sleep in night . Also I have black dark circles under my eyes. What should I do to remove that black circles n to take a healthy sleep.
I am 47 years old. I have hyper pigmention on my forhead, around eyes and nose and my skin is very sensitive. Please suggest me what to do.
I have too many pimples and acne on my face what can I do for removal of this? I am a pure non-vegetarian and eat non-veg twice a week and I also drank plenty of water whole day kindly give me some suggestions.
I have got acne on all over my face back and arms It have been over 2 years but they dint disappear my face and nexk skin colour also get darkened day by day please suggest a remedy.
My hand is injured with blade mark. That mark is not healing. I need your suggestion to remove that mark and oblige.
Sir I have hair fall problem and dry and dandruff scalp. While I wash my hair daily with dettol shop and use zaborandi hair oil. But moreover I m unable to stop my hair loss problem. Sir please give me advise what should I do to stop my hair fall problem?
I have hair fall which is reached to worse condition I want to know any eatable thing which is help me to over come from this.
Sir, I'm suffering from hair fall since 5-6 months, Before 6th month I have an dense hair in head but now It seem like tumble in my top of head side. So please suggest me how to release this problem. I'm getting scared that somehow I don't get tumble from all side.
I have pimples on my face from last 4-5 years. I have tried lots of Medicine but didn't work for me. Please suggest me what to do. Thanks.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.