Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat Swamy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat SwamyYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old and suddenly gaining fat on my lower stomach despite exercising and following a healthy diet. Is there any hormone therapy to reduce perimenopause belly fat.
I am 49 years old male. Since last couple of months I am always getting bad thinking at all time in related with death and unnecessary tensions how can I get removed from this bad thinking please help me sir.
My mind is very stress in any situation and so much pain in head in early morning please give me answer.
I am almost 43 years old. I am suffering from gas trouble and acidity Some time I feel Hoarseness and thirsty Pls give advice for me.
Whether soda contains caffeine ? Whether soda is more dangerous than other soft drinks ?Please tell.
How your diet affects your overall physical health
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- the nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- it supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- the consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- the consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Hai sir. I am 25 years old. I have severe hair loss problem for last 1 year. I have done many treatments. But I couldn't avoid this. Basically I am vegetarian. Is there a reason for this problem. So Please suggest me that how can I stop the hair loss.
Hi I'm 20 years old boy. I'm suffering from chronic inflammation, bloating flatulence, fatigue,losing weight continuously unable to gain weight associated with rashes in shoulders and back also in my face and hair. All the symptoms have started one by one its almost 2 and half years now I have tested with gardia lambliya positive and taken antibiotics and tested negative when I took antibiotics I feel slightly good but again all came and this time it is more worse with more rashes whatever I eat I feel the same tired ness all day. I also have acid reflux my doctor said I have weak diaphragm but I don't think that's the problem. And I have two kidneys on the right side left kidney is fused with the lower pole of right kidney they said. Please tell me what may be the problem please!
Usually I drink two milk tea a day. Can I stop drinking milk tea. Or what other choice I have replace it. Like milk, water,black tea or etc. Can you sugest one? Or I want to drink milk tea.
Hello sir/madam my penis is not erect tight also liquid comes out quickly please suggest me medicine. It will very helpful for me. Thanx in advance.
My chicks and my chin are bulged I have to decrease my face what can I do because some of my friends are telling to decrease it please suggest me to decrease.
My legs below the knee and between the ankle. Is paining badly. Kind of a muscle pain I feel need help.
I have hair fall problem from many years. I have baldness at forehead. I have used many shampoos but still no use. Can you suggest me any solution for this for reducing of hair fall nd getting back my hair on forehead.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from thyroid since 2008. Presently I am planning for pregnancy. For that I got to know that thyroid levels are important. Today I have done my thyroid test and got the results as TSH 4.44. I have given my blood sample in the morning after having thyroid tablets and on fasting. Presently I am taking thyronorm 75 mg and on Saturday & Sunday taking 75+25 mg tablets. 1) How much thyroid level should have for conceiving (pregnancy)? 2) How to know the exact level of thyroid? What are the tests? Only the blood test? For blood test how to give the blood sample for testing i.e after taking tablets & food? 3) Presently suggest me the thyroid dosage. Please help me on above 3 issues.
What is the remedy for bulging caused immediately after mosquito bites. It leaves black scar. please tell.?
Black pepper ? a dry black powder is used all over globally. Sprinkled over the raw vegetable, fruit, use in Tea masala & herbal tea etc.
Useful in :
2) Loss of appetite
3) Hyper acidity
5) Vomit sensation
6) Travelling sickness
8) Skin allergy
10) Cough & cold
11) Blood impurity
13) Antibiotic & Analgesics
14) Best to cure malaria