Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat SubbaiahYour feedback matters!
I'm 32. I feel like i'm going crazy ever since my son was born. He's 4 now. I recently read somewhere about postpartum depression. How do I know if I have the same or what are the symptoms? if I do, i'm unsure how to put forth the same to my husband because he behaves like a lawyer most of his life.
Since last 1 month I have facing the problem of headache and feel depressed he is an engineering student help him?
I have cervical spondylitis pain for 4 years. So please suggest me proper therapy.. I have feel pain full day. I have also stress.
I am 22 year old. I am having problem with my concentration power. I am loosing it very forcely. Please give me some remedy.
I am studying in kota from last year and I am very depress when I can't solve the question then my headache take place and I did not understand any thing please.
I had sufrd from panic attacks 3 years ago. I have recovered but I have been struggling with physical symptoms like weird head pressure, chest tightness, shortness of breath, additionally I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I think dis also related with my anxiety disorder. I had a stomach surgery a year ago. please help.
Hello I studied 10 hours in a day will yoga help me in keeping away from stress and increase memorise power I do not know about it.
I m suffering from anxiety and ocd. Had medicine for 23 months.Still not everything all right. Suggest
Sir, Recently I felt fatigue, depression. Body weight reduced cant feel normally something in my thought. One of the Dr. suggest to take blood test for thyroid. I took and my values are T3 84.08 TA 10.3. TSH 5.39 Dr. given some tab after 10 days I recheck my blood test that values are T3 108.78 T4 7.20 TSH 45.6 HB 8.0 RBC 3.4 BLOOD GP A+ve It shows my TSH values are very high. I can't sit in my home normally full depression feeling only. I need your consultation by online.
What is the purpose of the below tablets GATOP D ACELFLAME plus. And OXGX tablets which Dr. suggested me when I went for my voice change.
My husband is fond of oral sex , but its a very bad thing ,i do not like it & when I refuse it ,he did it forcibly . How I convince him to not do oral sex. I do not want to do oral.
My daughter will sit for ICSE exam in 2016 but she is getting tired and absent minded and cant devote more time behind studies what to do?
I am blessed with a baby boy on Friday morning 15.4. 2016. It's normal delivery (episiotomy delivery. It's very pain. If any future problem in episiotomy delivery can you tel me. And how to cure this pain.
Hi I am Surajit Saha 45 years from Kolkata, I have been smoking for the last 20 yrs, of late for the last 2 to 3 years have been smoking 20 cigs each day. Now I want to quit smoking, want your advice how to do the same or do I need to take something to over come withdrawal syndrome.
I got addicted to smoking from last 2 to 3 months. I am not a chain smoker. I have reduced it to a great extent. Is there any way to counter the harm which I have done in last couple of months.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.