Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat SubbaiahYour feedback matters!
I have married on one month ago. But from day one my wife is not interested in sex. She is a working girl and our marriage is a love marriage. Appx. Five year in relaxation but before marriage we never made any physical relation. Please advice.
Love coffee? Here's a compelling reason to keep drinking it.
The Journal of Alzheimer's Disease published a study that demonstrated some significant results related to coffee and cognitive function.
Researchers in Florida measured the amount of caffeine in participants by taking blood samples and testing the caffeine plasma levels. They also tested participants' cognitive functioning at the start of the study and categorized people as fitting into one of three categories:
Normal cognitive functioning- Overall, memory, judgment and decision-making were intact.
Mild Cognitive Impairment- Participants displayed some difficulty in cognitive functioning. Mild cognitive impairment often develops into Alzheimer's disease.
Dementia- The individual displayed clear impairments in cognition such as memory deficits, communication, judgment, etc.
After a period of two to four years, researchers found that a higher level of caffeine plasma (greater than 1200 ng/ml) was correlated with the following results:
Stable cognitive functioning (no cognitive decline) was maintained in those who began the study with normal cognition.
A lack of progression to dementia occurred in the participants who began the study in the mild cognitive impairment (MCI) category. This is especially notable because there is usually a high rate of progression from MCI to dementia.
Additionally, a higher rate of progression from mild cognitive impairment to dementia was seen in participants whose caffeine intake was lower.
I am addicted addicted person, and alcoholic addicted person so I want to avoid this kind of things ples sugest me something.
Sir I have problem regarding my stomach pain if I eating potato And also suffering from fever in week to week And many time my body is pain hard.
I am 20 year old and having depression I think because I always feel sad and sometimes I remain to live alone and I don't like to make new friends and don't want to talk with anyone. I lost my interest in every thing. I can't remember things. I also a short tempered. If someone don't listen to me or the things are not going as I wish I feel sad. Sometimes I used to cry over small matter. Now a days I also run away from people and from my family. Earlier once I tried harming myself. Please advise me what should I do and what I am thinking is true.
I have anxiety issues and I am not able to get proper sleep , I always have a fear don't know about what but it is there so what should I do?
I am 25 yrs old. I could not concentrate on studies any more. What shall I do? my memory power is also low.
I lost somebody close to me. I think about her all time. I always tried to avoid her memories but can't stop it. What I should do to get rid of her memories?
I am having hair loss and m using head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo. I smoke too. And m using Mustard oio. please suggest me some tips.
I have a problem of thyroid, because of that my whole body is paining at all the time. So please tell me some solution of this problem?
Hey One of my cousin brother is in relationship with a girl and use to have sex twice or thrice a week and he is 19 years old So his question is does having sex stops height growth ?
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.