Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat Reddy
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yr, i have a 2yr child since after delivery, i am suffering from back pain. if i again get pregnant it will affect my pregnancy and my health plz give me a suggestion
My problem is with my left hand. Suffering from frozen shoulder pain since 8 months. Underwent physiotherapy for long time and doing exercises regularly. But I don't see any improvement. Is there any treatment or pain reducing medicine.
My husband has a Back ache since a few years now. Is there any psychological reason behind it. He is 40 years old.
I am 41 years old male from last 6 months every day in the morning wake up I am getting joint pains and I also not getting sleeping every night I have to stretch all the body due to pains, in my family history my mother had arthritis I am very much fear about that this pains are related to arthritis please clarify and give remedy to not to get the victim of this.
Hi, I am rahul das I am asking for my mom she was 55 years old. She have some back pain issue. She used some pain relief spray like volini. But didn't get any relif. What should I do now? (Sorry for bad english)
Hello Experts, Last six months se mere both legs and both hands me pain rahta h but hands me minor and legs me jyada rahta h. This is happening very 2 or 3 days and while I start walking it goes sometimes but at the time of sitting paining is too much. Mouth me kadwahat bhi bahut hota h achanak se jiski wajah se mujhe mouth freshener Lena padta. Pls suggest.
Pain radiating from neck to left shoulder blade causing uneasy and dragging pain sqizing pain on my left part of my shoulder suggest some method to cure my problem.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!