Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat RamanaYour feedback matters!
While sleeping my arms are paining? Usually I put my head on my arms but this problem started very recently. Help me please.
I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder from last 4 months or so. Consulted doctor about it; he told me to get a xray of shoulder and after seeing it told me that there is internal swelling in it and advice me some exercises and medicines. I consulted a physio abt it and she told me that might be my ligaments are injured. Don't know whom to consult so that I get complete relief from pain. I am not able to lift a light weight also. Help me out.
Dear Sir my father have knee joint problems Is there knee joint replacement is only option Available for treatment of knee joint Please guide me properly in this problem.
Hi doctors I am getting back muscles pain since last six months. I have taken many treatments but not cured. Please suggest me.
My friend is 26 years old, she has pain in the upper right arm and neck region and have tingling sensation in the same arm and peri oral region. Pain aggravates on working with the hand and. Relieves after taking complete rest. MRI says slight bulging in the region of C6, 7 REGION she has this problem since 4-5 months, doctors here are unable to diagnose properly. Can I get some help in this.
I am a 22 years old boy. I am suffering from lower back pain problem kindly suggest me how can overcome from this problem.
Post pregnancy I am getting too much body pain. Mainly back pain, shoulder pain hand wrist pain, leg pain, feet pain. Please suggest. Mine cs delivery.
Respected sir my sister was suffering from back pain since one year she used lot of medicens from different doctors but no use.
I am 68 years old. I feel a sensation and mild numbness under the right big toe, though I can move all toes and walk comfortably.
Hi I am only 22 and there is pain in neck and also it swollen from past 3 months. I feel so fatigue and sleeplessness and wakes up at night and also weight has been gained a lot. What can be the reasons and what should be the measures to resolve this problem.
My wife's age is 50+. When she gets up from floor her spine at waist gets pain. Please suggest what she should do though she takes few exercises.
I have taken MRI in my neck region and have diagnosed with following, Cervical spondylosis with posterior disc osteophyte complex at c5-6 and central disc protrusion at c6-7. Kindly advise me. I have the pain in my neck region and shoulder too. Some times radiating pain.
Good Afternoon Sir, my age is 29 years old. I met with a bike accident on dated 19.03.2017 in which my right collar bone had been broken into two pieces. The doctor advised to use a sling & brace for one month with proper medicine. After one month doctor said it has been connected & also advised not to use sling & brace. Now 3.5 month has been passed. Sometimes I am feeling pain in this joint. Am I able to ride bike now? How many days required to recover fully so that I ll be able to do all those work as previously. I request you to kindly suggest on the above matter. Thanks
Heavy pain in knee and elbow as well as inflammation too. Age 33. Working women and having 3 years old baby. Weight 80 kg, height 5'5"
The pain that is associated with arthritis has been well documented. As a matter of fact, it is widely known that arthritis drastically reduces the joy in which a person can go about his or her daily life. However, while the condition may not be reversed, it can be improved with the help of the ancient system of medicine that is Ayurveda.
The field of Ayurveda may put forth solutions to problems such as arthritis, and it is to be kept in mind that the potential of these solutions is to not only improve the problem, but to better the overall health of a person. This has been well proven and documented multiple times over.
The age-old remedies of Ayurveda
- When a person is affected by arthritis, he or she should make the time to undergo a body massage, which makes use of either mustard or sesame oil. Over the course of the massage, the joints whichare afflicted by arthritis can be given more time and focus.
- Ayurveda places a strong focus on the dietary intake of a person. For one who has an issue with arthritis, it is strongly recommended that juices from citrus fruits such as orange and lemonshould be consumed. The reason for this is that the vitamin C which is present in the citrus family of fruits goes a long way in improving the situation.
- A person should also fast if he or she is physically strong enough to perform this task. This is because the process of fasting does a lot to clean out the system and reduces the impurities a person may have.In order for the body to repair well, it should be given a sufficient chance to rest.
- Sleep which is disjointed or inadequate should be replaced by forming habits which are favourable in giving a person sound and fulfilling sleep. The beneficial effects will show in about a few weeks.
- When it comes to health, a lot of issues a person faces in general are due to consuming the wrong kinds of foods. It should not come as a surprise at all that this is also the case when it comes to the problem of arthritis. As a result, a person who is arthritic should stay away from foods which are fried, hot and spicy, as such foods have a great ability to cause trouble.