Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat Rama Rao Jaligama
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat Rama Rao JaligamaYour feedback matters!
Hi Team, I am felling erectile dysfunction. During Intercourse, While fore play, enough hardness but while doing Intercourse, Hardness reduced and Size also decrease of Penis. For second time it not not getting enough hardness for Intercourse. I am facing this last 7-8 months.
When Not to Use Prescription Drugs for an Erect Penis
Advances in treatments that enable a man to more easily attain an erect penis have made a huge difference among men in whom erectile dysfunction can be an issue. These developments have had a clear impact on sexual and penis health and have benefitted many, many men (and their partners). One of the more popular treatments involves the drug sildenafil, which is marketed under various popular brand names. While sildenafil can be very effective at helping a man achieve an erect penis, there are times when a guy should refrain from using the drug.
More about sildenafil
Although sildenafil has been used for more than 20 years to help men achieve an erect penis, that was not its original purpose. It is an artificial compound originally developed to treat hypertension and angina. While studying the drug in clinical trials for these conditions, the scientists discovered that men who took the drug developed firm erections a half hour or so after ingesting the drug. This prompted them to change the focus of their studies, to the benefit of millions of men since. Sildenafil works by helping the smooth muscle of the penis to relax, which opens up penile blood vessels more fully. More blood is able to therefore invade the penis quickly, filling up the spongy tissue which results in an erect penis.
When not to take
Though sildenafil has been very helpful, there are circumstances under which a man should not use the drug. These include the following:
- If erectile dysfunction isn't a problem. Some men may think they can use sildenafil even if they have no problem getting an erect penis. They may think this could somehow make their erection even harder than it is or that it may enable them to last longer during sex. But studies have indicated that sildenafil provides no real benefit to a man without erectile problems. More importantly, some doctors suggest that using the drug when it's not needed could over time lead the body to expect and depend on it - so that a man could have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection without using it.
- If it may not be real. Unscrupulous people peddle fake versions of many different drugs - including sildenafil. They usually charge a much cheaper price than one would pay for the real thing, but it doesn't offer the benefits. And depending on what ingredients are actually in it, a fake version could cause harm. Only use sildenafil prescribed by a qualified and reliable doctor.
- If other conditions are present. Many drugs are good at treating one condition but may exacerbate other conditions. It's recommended that a man with heart disease, heart attack, stroke, low blood pressure, liver problems and some kinds of vision problems may want to avoid sildenafil. It's important for a man to check with his doctor to determine if using sildenafil will have a negative impact on other health issues.
- If he is on some other medications. By the same token, some drugs are not meant to be taken at the same time and can cause interactions, some minor and some major. Again, checking with a doctor is advised.
- If partying. Drinking too much alcohol or ingesting illegal substances can potentially cause a problem with sildenafil.
The long and the short of it is that a man should check with his doctor if he has any questions about under what circumstances he should use sildenafil - or any drug, really.
Sildenafil can help give a man an erect penis, but he needs to take other steps to keep it healthy - such as by daily applying a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the equipment. For best results, the crème should include a range of vitamins, like A, B5, C, D and E. It also should include L-arginine, which helps keep penile blood vessels open and ready for increased flow.
Hi, . I am suffering from infection of H.Pylori. Test shows concentration 150. Is there any serious issues.
Hi I am 18 years old and I am suffering from stomach bloating whenever I drink tea or coffee I feel very uneasy. So please help me so that I can live my life to the maximum. And can build a better core.
My friend is 20 years old. She is having sever cold and fever from the past two weeks. Also vomiting at times. She complains about body ache too. What could be done?
Hi, My penis skin is almost covered, after having sex 4 days back I got small cuts on skin at top near the opening and I am getting pain when penis is erected. This is the first time I got this problem. Is this due to winter climate? And I try to pull my skin back when erected and try to get penis head as much as possible. Is this the reason for getting cuts? I am getting pain when erected and unable to participate in sex from 2 days.Please suggest.
Are there any long term effects taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so what are they and waht are medications are implemented? Is there a genetic factor to strokes?
A good posture makes you stand tall. The right body posture is crucial for a healthy and strong, disease-free body. A correct body posture can help to alleviate all kinds of problems that might arise due to the practice of wrong posture such as chronic neck pain, back pain, and headache among others. Here’s how to avoid some of the common posture blunders:
You may know that sitting for long hours is bad for your health, but sitting hunched over the computer screen is especially harmful for your spine. When you’re in this posture, the chest muscles of your body tighten causing the top of the spinal column to form a C-shape. This can lead to pain in the back, shoulder and neck. To prevent your spine from curving in this manner, you can do the bhujangasana pose to strengthen your back.
2. Forward head
Likewise, sitting in a stooped manner in front of the computer can cause the problem of forward head and associated neck pain. Performing head nods on a daily basis can provide respite from the ache. For this, move your head towards the neck until your chin touches your neck. Hold on to this position for 5 seconds before going back to your original position. Repeat as needed.
3. Rounded shoulders
Intense training of the chest muscles or typing while not sitting straight can cause your shoulders to swivel forward, leading to rounded shoulders. This can prevent your arms from working at their full capacity while running or hamper your breathing ability while performing strenuous activities. One of the ways that you can fix this postural blunder is by doing some stretching exercises to relax your chest muscles.This workout can be easily done anywhere, as all you need is a doorway. Position your arms against one side of the doorway with your elbows bent at 90 degrees. Then, stretch your chest and shoulder muscles by placing your foot through the doorway. Hold the posture for about 30 seconds Whether your postural problem is mild or severe, it can affect your overall health and performance.
Wrong posture can cause you to experience skeletal system disorders such as kyphosis (outward curving of the spine) or lordosis (inward curving of the spine). If not corrected in time, the wrong body posture can also impact your self-confidence.