Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat Ram ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am a very slim suggest me some effective pills for weight gain am facing problem in my marriage. Thank you.
I am 38 year old male. Full vegetarian, no smoking no alcohol have aching problem in my feet, hand and whole body specially in winter its acute. Taken many homeopathy medicine as well allopathic medicine but not permanent solution. When I use cytrigine it is ok for 2 days. But again it starts. Sometime reddishness on skin over and above skin. Consulted skin specialist, physician as well used moisturising cream but no permanent solution. When I apply olive or mustard oil it relaxes but for one night. This problem is acute specially in night when I came home. This problem is for 10-11 years.
Hey, it's coconut oil good for hair? I'm not having hair fall, I heard a article that" coconut oil may not work for every hair & I find that article very useful. I have dry, frizzy hair. Give your opinions Thank!
There is teeth sensitivity in my father's teeth and gums are very red in color. Suggest something to me so that I can take my father out of this problem.
Hi, I am 21 years old I get severe pain on left side of my stomach after having meals. My wieght is 80kgs and hieght is 5.11.
My father facing high cholesterol problem. Then what will be the best precaution to low down this problem.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.