Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
Yesterday I said that I have a concentration problem, that means I can't concentrate on ot her thing apart from my job, basically I want to say that I can't concentrate on my studies .what should I do to get out of this problem?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.
Mam please tell me how I extend my memory power, how I improve my memory power day by day for help in study. my mind not learn anything fast if I do hard work then my mind learn anything mam I have habit of masturbate in 2 or 3 times in a month. I think masturbation can loose my memory power please tell me all merits and demerits of masturbate and how I improve my memory power line medication or yoga please tell me doctor.
I lost my close friend last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Sir I am facing serious stress due to over masturbation. I am suffering from depression. I have already consulted a neurologist but due to exam I hv withdrawal the medication rexipra 10 mg and prothiaden 25 mg. Can I continue this medication?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
. I am suffering from concentration loss. I had tried a lot to divert my mind from useless thoughts but unable to do so. Maybe this is due to heavy usage of mobile, social sites but knowing this I m getting involved in it too much. Even being a good student I m unable to get any placement even my all friends are placed. I m feeling helpless now because I can not read or think for 10 sec Everyday this problem is deteriorating. I am fearing of being a insane okk and coming days if it remains so. Kindly help me regarding this.
Sir now a days I do not know why I can not remember the things which I have studied. Not only in study in normal life also I sometimes forget the things which is happened the day before. What is the problem? Can you pls help me to get out of this? I am having many difficulties in my study. I think it is because of masturbating. I masturbate every other day.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.
Hello I am chain smoker since twenty five years I tried many times but don't dropped it how it's possible please.
A brief work out helps to reduce the urge for a cigarette for those trying to quit. People who do brisk walking or some other exercise experience less stress anxiety and fewer withdrawal symptoms when trying to give up smoking