Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
I was suffering with lumber spondylosis. From last one years.previously I am consult with multiple doctor s but I didn't get recovery my problem.day by day the pain becoming seviar.one of my Frind suggested this Dr Venkat. After his treatment I was complete relief from my pain. Thanks a lot Dr Venkat sir for ur needful service.
Hii sir 2 saal pehle Mujhe back pain hua tha. L4 L5 or s1s2 disc problem thi exercise ki 6 Maina thik ho gae but Mujhe ab kandho or neck ma dard hota ha. Or kach kach kat kat ki awaz aati ha neck ko hilana dulane per.Main pvt company ma seating ka kaam karta hu. Per adha ghanta ma thoda tahal bhi lata hu. Kirpa Mujhe Kuch dawa ya ilaj bataya. Doctor kheta ha tumhe naso ma gas chadti ha. Kya yeh sahi ha.
Hi I have vitamin d deficiency bcz my knee hurts and I cannot stand for long wat thing should I have in my diet and even.
Now a days I am preparing for my exams and I am studying like 10 to 12 hours a day. The problem which I have started facing is. Due to continuous sitting my bottom, thigh, calf pains allot and there is a pain in the joints of my body shoulder elbow knees ankle wrist even sometimes fingers joints too. Is it because of weather?
I fell down from bike approx 2 months ago and when Mr. orthrogram was done yesterday the report was like this 1) biceps pulley lesion Bennets type-4 with tear in the lateral band of the coracohumeral ligament, lax superior glenohumeral ligament 2) partial splitting and edema in the long head of biceps tendon near its origin along with tear in the superior labrum 3) mild edema in the supraspinatus muscle without any appreciable tear. And the other report from another radiologist was 1) capsular tear in rotator cuff interval 2) tear of coracohumeral ligament with subluxation of long head of biceps tendon 3) partial of long head of biceps tendon at its origin near superior labrum Please suggest me what to do now in detail about medication/surgery. Please.
Hello sir, I had back problems from last 2 to 3 days. So please suggest what to do so I got some relaxation?
Dear Dr. My husband is suffering from fever since yesterday & his all joints have pain. Today he was went to MD Dr. he took CBC & one more test which I send you in Attachment. These test has negative. But Dr. told all symptoms shown that it is chikungunya or dengue viral so he prescribed total bed rest. Dr. sir is it any danger fir my hubby. I am very worried kindly give ans little bit long I am very afraid. What precautions we need now.
My friend amar is a student and he has regular backpain. It is difficult for him to study. Kindly suggest some measures which he can take.
I'm 49 year old, Diabetic, I have knee and back pain every time. What is the reason and what is the solution.
My legs are not strong enough and when I use to mood my leg same checking sound comes from knee evry tim and same is case with my right hand wrist joint why it is so?
Iam 22 old male iam suffering some times burning in mouth and chest muscle pain. Dout in chest muscle causes heart attack. And in heart any problem which symptoms is formed.
I am having a problem of slipdiss since last six years now it is getting very severe. I am having a severe pain in my back from last four days.
Most of us are used to sitting throughout the day, willingly or unwillingly due to work or otherwise. We spend more hours sitting, and most of our work is done in this position. The downsides of this are many, one of them being a stiff back which not only causes a lot of pain but also initiates many other health problems.
Train yourselves on these highly effective exercises which minimise the pain and keep your muscles active.
1. Back press: put towel on your back and press the towel with the back. Hold that position for 10 sec. Repeat 10 times. Do not hold your breath while applying pressure at the back.
2. Bridges: lie on the floor, bend your knees and secure your feet on the ground. Raise your hips upwards so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Release and go back to previous position.
3. Knee to chest exercise: just lie down on an exercise mat, bend your one knee while lying and try to touch that knee to the stomach. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat this with the other leg. Alternate the legs each time.
4. Bilateral knee to chest: bend both the knees while lying on bed. With support of your hands try bringing both bent knees to touch the stomach. Hold that position for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Static abdominal exercise: lying on your back, try to contract your stomach without holding your breath. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat the exercise for 7 or 10 times.
6. Knee to opposite chest: lying on your back, bend your knees. Try bringing one knee to opposite side of the chest and hold that position for 7 sec. Do this for 7 times and repeat the same for the other leg too.
7: leg swings: these are easy and fun. Stand by the wall, hold on to a rod or something similar to keep balance. Now with the leg that is not towards the wall, swing. Swing your leg from front to back, left to right. Do not be too quick, do this at a mediocre pace. Repeat with the other leg.
8: static glutei: lying on the stomach, squeeze your buttock and hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
1. Avoid bending instantly after or during the exercises. Incase you have to bend, first bend your knee then bend your back to pick up anything from ground.
2. While getting up from bed first turn to one side while lying, sideways then get up from bed slowly.
3. Apply hot pack in back whenever there is pain.
4. Try to sleep in hard part of mattress not in soft mattress.