Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
I was suffering with lumber spondylosis. From last one years.previously I am consult with multiple doctor s but I didn't get recovery my problem.day by day the pain becoming seviar.one of my Frind suggested this Dr Venkat. After his treatment I was complete relief from my pain. Thanks a lot Dr Venkat sir for ur needful service.
I am 39 yrs old lady, suffering from lower back pain, uterine fibroids (two in no. One at cervix another at periphery of uterus) for the last 2-3 mths suffering from frequent urination.
Sir I have B/L knees pain. I have done MRI of both knees and MRI reports reveal that intrasubstance hyperintensity involving ACL with intact fibres. What it mean and in future any treatment required.
I contacted chikungunya on the 16th of August & was cured after about 10 days except the debilitating pain that has literally increased with time in place of reducing. Pain is in the wrists, ankles, hands, feet & other joints. Why this pain & how to get rid of the same? How much time can it take?
I am 16 year old At age 14 I got some problem in my right hand and at age 14 there was pain in my right hand for 1 month and that cause some weakness to my right hand but now it is fine But my right hand on shoulder is weaker than left hand shoulder means to say that left hand shoulder is looks bigger than right hand shoulder So what can I do to make them equal?
I have pain in my heels continue from past 15 days. Some time it reached in my whole leg as current. When I am on bed it is in rest but after when I left the bed I can't able to walk due to this pain. What should I do I am 28 years old.
My age is 31, my weight is 75, I have gone for bone density test ,it s good bt even though am getting back pain, when I bend and get up, I am nt able to stand straight, and even I put on weight, can you suggest me hw to reduce weight and back pain.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.