Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
I was suffering with lumber spondylosis. From last one years.previously I am consult with multiple doctor s but I didn't get recovery my problem.day by day the pain becoming seviar.one of my Frind suggested this Dr Venkat. After his treatment I was complete relief from my pain. Thanks a lot Dr Venkat sir for ur needful service.
Sir, My right leg thigh back side (below Hip) and below knee muscles are getting stiff and paining too much and there is nerve tension severe pain in muscles area while walking. Nerve pain around knee joint area. Unable to have normal walk. Sometimes feels right leg is one inch longer than left one. If walking more, all leg muscles stiffness and pain grows more. While the left leg is totally free and normal. Normal morning exercise and morning walk did not help since long. Status remains same since last 5 months. Please guide for the needful.
I have backache since 5 month. I take many medicine but it work for some days then it occur once again what I do.
I am 29 year old man and I have ain in my leg always what should I do that I get relief from pain of my leg.
I have gone through serious pain in my lower back portion. I want to get rid of this soon enough. I'm just 20 years old, I want to live life happily without this pain .how should I?
I have back pain and foot pain also Back pain from 3 4 month. Foot pain kuch time se ho rha hai foot pain jayada nahin ho rha hai kyun pr back paine jada ho raha hai.
I have serious problem of knee or back pain from last 2 years and due to this problem I got easily tired and have mental stress too I wanna know what should I do?
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache.
- Panckarma: Panchkarma remedies like Kati Vasti and Patra Pinda Sweda etc., are highly benefical and give great results for back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.