Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
I was suffering with lumber spondylosis. From last one years.previously I am consult with multiple doctor s but I didn't get recovery my problem.day by day the pain becoming seviar.one of my Frind suggested this Dr Venkat. After his treatment I was complete relief from my pain. Thanks a lot Dr Venkat sir for ur needful service.
Got treatment for spondylosis recovered within 10 days good service and helpful
Hello sir, I am 20 year old i am having severe leg pain from last week. Its giving more pain in early morning is there any natural solution please suggest me.
I am facing problem in pain backside above heel in right leg I am doing daily jogging around 50 minutes and driving car daily around 4 hours this is worse in morning. I tried hot and cold water inflammation but its not giving any benefits. X- ray shows heel spur in both legs but I am just felling that this problem is more due to putting pressure on legs can you please suggest some exercise and treatment.
I am a student of class 12. Whenever I read in sitting position I feel back pain and I have continuous headache.
I am 36 years old and gets a cute muscle pain when I start a new exercise and my stamina is very low. What should I do?
I'm 36 male and my right foot is always in pain. My triglycerides is 250. What should I do. Im taking bilyspa medicine.
Hello doctor I hav severe pain in neck dorsal side I am getting tingling sensation in finger and burning sensation in shoulder please suggest me remedy which are easy to follow.
She has a back pain in the lower part of the spine due to which she is having pain while walking. We are taking her to physiotherapist. Are we going right. A Consultation.
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Strains, sprains and other injuries of joints and around joints.
- Inflammation in and around joints
- CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis(A.S.)
Joint pain is extremely common. In one national survey, about one-third of adults reported having joint pain within the past 30 days.
Knee pain was the most common complaint, followed by shoulder and hip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common.
For joint pain treatment we can use following techniques:
-Corrective devices if needed (orthotics)
-Manual therapy etc. depending upon the case.
Joints are intersections between bones; they provide support to your body during movement. There are a host of conditions which might lead to joint pain; they are bursitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout. The most common joint pain disorders are knee pain, hip pain and shoulder pain.
Ayurveda associates joint pain with loss of bone density in the joints. This problem is characterized by a feeling of discomfort and cracking sounds. If the condition is not treated, it might lead to immobilization of the joint. The condition of the bones tends to deteriorate as they do not receive enough nutrition.
The other cause that leads to joint pain is toxin accumulation in the joints. As the toxin accumulates, it leads to heavy and stiff joints. If preventive measures are not taken on time, continuous accumulation of toxins may lead to swollen joints.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for joint pain are:
- Diet: Focus on eating foods especially that are salty, sour and sweet in taste. Add healthy foods such as rye and quinoa along with ghee as they pacify the "vata" in your body. Focus on natural foods such as vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Herbs: Certain herbs such as turmeric help to treat joint pain. It contains curcumin that has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the pain. You may also consume fenugreek seeds for its antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make sure you exercise on a daily basis, do basic bodyweight exercises such as push-ups and squats to improve your strength. You may also start with yoga workouts to build flexibility and mobility in your body.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Limit smoking and alcohol consumption to keep your body healthy, and free from free radical damage. Alcohol may also cause you to put on weight, thus leading to obesity. Smoking may cause various problems in the lungs that may lead to breathing disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.