Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat Gupta SutapalliYour feedback matters!
My uncle is 57 years of age. He often suffers headache. Are there any symptoms that of serious health issue? He regularly goes for exercise and has a plain diet. He has a very hygienic lifestyle and tension free life. What can be the reason for such headache? He likes everyone and hates none. He simply enjoys his life. Please assist me in the above case by suggesting some treatment for the same. Thank you.
Experiencing weakness and slightly swollen leg for last 2 weeks. please suggest wht could be possible reason for it.
I wAnna grow my height so I am thinking to take medicine Ya powder Ya so suggest me what should I do what should be I take whom there will be no side effect.
Hello doc. My teeth are pale yellow in color. I thing due to my brushing technique, enamel layer washed out. So tell me that how I can get whiting of my teeth back.
I have pain in the stomach for almost 7 days I have tried local medicines but it keeps coming alternate days I remember I had chinese food at friends party since then have been experiencing the pain despite trying local medicines what to do next no idea suggest some temporary remedies.
I am 30 years old and I have some cracks in the heels of my both legs. I applied many antibiotics but the problem do not decrease, the cracks are increasing day by day, please give me some tips to solve the problem.
Sir I have no beard and moustache at the age of 23. Can you please refer any medicine or hu treatment for this.
My friend's blood biochemistry are as follows on 29th August Total Bilirubin- 2.3 SGOT- 329 SGPT- 802 On 16th August his Total Bilirubin was 5.2 and SGPT was 172. He was diagnosed with Hepatitis A induced Jaundice on 1st August and has been strictly following medication and the recommended diet since then. He's not feeling any weakness and his urine is also clear. 1. What does this increase in SGPT mean? 2. When can he resume normal diet i.e when will he recover? 3. When can he resume drinking alcohol? 4. He's feeling extremely frustrated and gets suicidal thoughts as he's mostly bedridden and eats bland food. How to deal with this?
I am thirty years old and my weight is 78 kgs and my height is 170 cms, can you please tell me how can I reduce my weight quickly?
When I do sex with my partner on first time I get discharge in 1 mint only and second time in 2 mints only. I can't do it fast can do it with average speed. Can you give me some suggestions? Any yoga for it? Tell me the meaningful solution please.
I had c section and now after a 2 weeks baby try to have breast feed. How do I know he is getting milk from breast and also he sleeps within few minutes taking breast feed. What should I do?
Sir my hair becomes white day by day I am still young aged 26 years what to do to stop become more white hair.
My sister is 21 years old. From the last two months she is noticing that whenever she coughs her chin itches and over the time it has increased more than before. She is also having throat congestion.
I have pain in my right breast after period it's little nd 10/12 days before of period feeling pain little much. Whats the reason behind this pain is it normal?
I am 24 years old male. I have in eyes. My eyes flow water while watching TV or study what should I do.
I have white spots on my skin like on face, knee, hands etc. How can I cure them? I want to know about this disease.
The harmful effects of UV rays (UVA and UVB) are known to all. UVA can prove to be a great nemesis for flawless skin, accelerating the skin ageing process. The skin loses its radiance and appears saggy and wrinkled. UVB affects the skin superficially, resulting in sunburns and skin tans. At times, overexposure to UV rays can produce Carcinogenic (skin cancer) effects. Use of a good quality sunscreen is more of a necessity than luxury. The effectiveness of a sunscreen can be enhanced several folds if one knows the ins and outs of its use.
- Sunscreens with different SPF (Sun Protection Factor) numbers are available in the market. SPF provides intense protection from the UVB rays. An overall skin protection can only be achieved when the harmful effects from both UVA and UVB can be controlled and minimised. Do not judge a sunscreen by its price tag. An expensive sunscreen is not necessarily an effective sunscreen. Go for the sunscreen that covers a Broad Spectrum.
- Many people do not get the usage of the sunscreen right. Sunscreen cannot work miracles. Applying it only once a day will not solve the purpose. Often, your work might require you to be in the sun for a longer period of time. Under such circumstances, use the sunscreen every two to three hours.
- Application of sunscreen at regular intervals is also effective for people who are more into swimming and water related activities. This usage is beneficial for people who sweat profusely. For sensitive skin, it is best to consult a dermatologist before using any sunscreen.
- Applying excess amounts of sunscreen will not provide your skin with any extra protection. A generous quantity of sunscreen can also do the trick. The quality matters more than the quantity.
- Sunscreens can be Mineral (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide) or Synthetic (Oxybenzone, Avobenzone) active. In case of Mineral sunscreen, one can step outside immediately after its application.
- In case of synthetic sunscreen actives, immediate exposure to sunlight might fail to provide the desired protection. For better results, apply the sunscreen 25 - 30 minutes prior to an outside venture.
- Being at home does not guarantee protection from sunrays. You can still be susceptible to the harmful UV rays. Use sunscreen daily, even when at home.
- If you are into makeup, use sunscreen once you are fully done with the makeup.
- Sunscreen is not only meant for bright, sunny days. This misconception can affect your skin in the long run. Apply sunscreen regularly, irrespective of the weather outside.
Sunscreen, if used accurately will keep a lot of skin problems and sunburns at bay.