Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vemuru Sudhakar Prasad
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vemuru Sudhakar PrasadYour feedback matters!
My baby age 3 yr. He has inches (khujli) on whole body when change in weather and cold season. Doctor say it is eczema. Pl give me best remedy.
Are you sick of people always telling you that you look exhausted. You get enough sleep and you drink lots of water but those dark circles still cause stares and make you look much older than you really are.
Dark circles is one of the major concerns for women seeking treatment for cosmetic reasons.
What are the reasons for dark circles?
It’s a combination of heredity and genetics, fatigue and dehydration, but most likely the culprit causing chronic dark circles is excess skin pigmentation which happens because of ethnic variation for Indian population.
Sun exposure increases the chances of dark circles.
Also, dark circles are related to dilated blood vessels and aging – which causes skin to thin and can darken the area. Unfortunately, to erase them completely is not possible. However, you can minimize their effects by knowing their causes, finding good solutions and choosing the right products.
How to treat them?
1) Protection: Use an SPF 30 sunscreen daily. A moisturizer as a base and a concealer can also be used to cover up as a protective layer ( camouflage + protection)
2) Diet changes: If you have puffy eye bags along with dark circles then reducing salt intake can help in reducing the puffiness.
3) Don't rub the eyes, as rubbing makes it darker
4) Use of eye brightening serums every night will help in reducing the lines around the eyes and eventually helps in fading the dark circles
5) A dermatologist's consultation and under eye treatments available at the dermatologist clinic should be considered if everything else fails.
Be sure to wash your skin twice a day in circular motions for 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Im 35 years old female india suffering frm hair loss nd thinning of hair. My hair hv reduced to one tenth of wat they used to be. please help.
I am having scars on my legs that are 10 years old. Please help and tell me what to do soo I can remove dark black spots that are actually mosquitoes bites I had till now in the scars look.
I have black skin in my forehead, exact uper my eyebrows perhaps due to direct sun light for last two years. Any solution or treatment?
My hair is full of pimples. So will you help me. I need natural remedies. For cure. Due to heat is has came. When I approach the skin specialist he said it was an infection. Buy he said this will have upto 3 months but till now there no. Cure.so pls help me. With a natural remedies.
I am male 21, Having many acne and acne marks on face, how to cure them? Someone suggested berberis aquafoim 20 drops twice daily should I use it?
I have hair sheding in frontal part of my head for 3 yeara tried every kind of medicine need an permanent treatment.
I had a boil in my cheek. I have a question. Basically when boil appears and gone from skin it leave a or some scars behind. On the boil the skin color is black unlike my whole face. I want to know that will it remain black? Will the boil leave any noticeable scar on my cheek? If so then which medical cream I should use to erase the scar and the dark patch? Help please.
My front nose cartilage as well as its size is big. Is there any treatment so that I can make it good looking and what can be the approximate cost.
Eczema of the scalp, which results in itching, flaking, or crusting of the scalp, is called scalp peeling or is commonly referred to as “dandruff”. This condition causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Dandruff may also be caused by a fungal infection, other than just dehydration of the scalp.
The causes of an extremely dry scalp, thereby causing dandruff or even bigger flakes falling from the head onto shoulders and clothes, may be due to scalp psoriasis, eczema, poor nutrition, generalized dehydration, exposure to too much direct heat, and using too much of shampoo.
The three types of dandruff that need to be treated are those resulting from fungal growth, dry scalp and the one resulting from product build-up.
- Fungal growth: This kind of dandruff is a chronic condition, caused by increased oil content on the scalp or an off-balance pH of the scalp. It may also be due to poor cleansing habits, or even an allergic reaction to the hair products one uses. Try switching shampoos, conditioners, or styling products to sulfate-free formulas to cure this condition.
- Dry scalp: Sometimes, the skin of the scalp is literally so parched and dry that it is flaky and falls away like snakeskin. People with this kind of dandruff usually have drier hair and notice a tightness in their scalp. To treat dry-scalp dandruff, it is wise to indulge one’s hair with moisturizing and hydrating shampoos, cut down on or space out harsh chemical treatments like relaxers, permanents, or dyes, and take in more moisture from the inside - drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water a day, and your skin (including your scalp) will show you results that you want. Eliminating sulfates from your shampoos or other hair care products will also help with dry scalp, since these ingredients help strip away natural oils. Brushing hair or massaging the scalp - either with bare fingertips or a few drops of oil - is another great treatment, since massage helps stimulate circulation and bring blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the scalp and hair.
- Product buildup: The most common type of dandruff is due to product buildup. This is what happens when people with otherwise healthy manes and scalps use too many styling products, such as layering gels, hair serum, hairspray, wrap lotions, scalp oils, heat-protecting serum, and so on. Dandruff caused by product buildup usually looks more like small clumps or balls of dirt. It may have a brownish color, since all those products attract and trap plenty of dirt and sweat. Product-buildup dandruff also tends to appear sporadically, only when hair is in need of a wash, whereas other types of dandruff show up more quickly and regularly.
To treat this kind of dandruff, one should wash hair more often or simply aim for using minimum chemical-rich hair products. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.