Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vejendla Pridhvi Krishna
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vejendla Pridhvi KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old. Presently I am facing a problem that when I sleep at night I observed that much saliva are coming out from my mouth resulting pillow gets wet. What should I do? Please advise.
My mother all tooths were plucked of 15 years back. She is 67 years old & is suffering from itching tongue, please dry mouth problem the taste buds on the inner side of the tongue have got swollen they appears reddish in colour. Its because of this problem that she is always bed ridden. I have consulted lots of doctors but there has been no out come as all tests prescribed by them for detection of disease were normal but the problem still persists. Kindly help & suggest some medicines which can make har feel better, she doesn' t feels like to eat the moth & tongue always remain dry the throat is itching.
You might have seen kids wearing braces or wires on their teeth. They are in fact going through this treatment called ?orthodontic treatment?. This treatment corrects the irregularities of your teeth. For example, if you have a bad bite because of crowed or crooked teeth. Teeth in irregular position lead to an undesirable appearance, and smile. To correct such problems, one has to go through this treatment. Wires and brackets help to move teeth from their current position to the correct position. Orthodontic treatment helps in improving the oral health condition and facial bone development too.
Orthodontic treatment not only improves the look of your teeth, it may prevent bigger dental problems from developing later in life.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from mouth bad odour since 3 years. I have been used many mouth wash bt no relieve that. So kindly request to you sir please give me good treatment. I am also have nurse.
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.
Previously I eat pan masala. Now I want to clean my teeth. Give me a Home remedy to clean my teeth and look white.
When I eat anything and when I brush my teeth blood comes from my teeth. What should I do? I am using dabur red tooth paste.
I have the problem in my tooth. Every time when I brush the blood comes .I have the problem for past 1 month. I don't know how to take care of it.
RESOLVE TO HAVE AN IMPACTFUL SMILE THIS NEW YEAR! Crooked, chipped, stained, gapped or missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious or even depressed, but luckily you don’t have to be stuck with this sticky situation. It’s probably time to schedule an appointment with a Cosmetic Dentist to help you reach your smile goals with minimally invasive cosmetic procedures to dramatically improve your confidence and quality of life.
GAME for a QUICK FIX to several cosmetic flaws in your smile- PORCELAIN VENEERS! E-max veneers are thin, lightweight shells of dental ceramic that almost resemble a fingernail or lens capable of altering shape, size, length and color of teeth. They cover the front surfaces of your teeth after minimal tooth preparation for a complete smile transformation. The best advantage of Porcelain Veneers is that they are slightly translucent and realistically blend with adjacent natural tooth’s color. They are long lasting and are stain-resistant.
Convenient Teeth Straightening
Has a crooked smile always kept you from giving a genuine hearty smile in photos? If Straightening your teeth has always been something on your to-do list, but the thought of braces turned you off, opt for Clear Aligners. Here are some of the benefits you would experience with this straightening technique:
- Perfect solution for Professionals and teens to avoid hassle and embarrassment of traditional braces.
- Gentle, gradual shifts teeth from a light pressure
- Utilizing 3D imaging technology, Custom fitting aligners are made for each case accurately
- The aligners are practically invisible with no interference with speech.
- The aligners are removable creating no restrictions on diet and freedom to take them out for special occasions.
- Frequency of dental visits is reduced though aligners should be worn for up to 20 hours a day for best results.
TEETH WHITENING resonates with: Confidence Booster, Better Oral Hygiene Practices and Youthful Appearance. Unfortunately, teeth discolor with age despite diligently taking care of them. The quest for a brighter smile can be safely satiated by in-office and at-home professional teeth whitening with Pola Office Plus and Zoom Whitening. While you may be tempted to try one of those over-the-counter whitening kits, for best results you should only trust your oral health to a cosmetic dentist. Each treatment is customized to fit your whitening goals using the safest products and cost-effective methods.
Missing teeth are extremely common owing to gum disease, tooth decay and injury and pose a functional and esthetic hazard. Having a gap in your mouth can make you self-conscious and hesitant to smile. The adjacent teeth will also start shifting towards the empty space impairing the bite on the affected side. Implants (biocompatible titanium screws) are the best alternatives to replace natural teeth as the neighboring teeth remain unaffected. Unlike dentures or bridgework, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care. Under local anesthesia, the dentist will surgically insert a titanium post into your jawbone below the gum line as a substitution for the tooth root. The crown over it may be placed immediately or after 3-6 months to enable the fusion of implant to surround bone.
Let dental anxiety take a backseat and take the Leap forward for your dream smile.