Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veera Sena ReddyYour feedback matters!
I m having black spots my age is 20 I want any suggestion for any tube or cream whih cn help to remove such spots or pimple marks?
Hi im 35 yrs old, height 5'4.5, i have dark circles around my eyes kindly tell me how to remove these dark circles
I have acne n my nose fr last 3years I have tries many medicine and many therapy like natural facial etc. But that remains still, not paining, and while pressing nothing comes out, it has formed like a skin, is that curable doctor or can I go for plastic surgery?
I have pimples on my face from my 7th class onwards. Still they are coming continues. Pimples are small in size. I have oiled face. What have to do to prevent and get fairness?
Small pores occurring on my face. I am taking good food with less oil and purified water. Please help me.
How to get rid from face marks and pimple. There are to many marks in my face of pimples and blackhead's.
Chronic ulcer in foot just downside toe. Need advice for cure. Doctors have advised plastic surgery here. Where to consult for treatment?
I am 20 years. In my face there is lot of marks of pimples but pimples is decreasing now but marks in my face is more. Please tell me how to clear marks.
What should be the diet for a glowing and healthy skin. And what should be the diet for no acidity. Please tell me sir.
Which lotion or medicine is best for our skin in summer Tell me I am using this time neem facewash and man fair lovely.
I have dermatitis from past 5 years and took english and unani medicines but no use. Please suggest me any ointments or capsules to cure this.
Hi Dr. I have white bums (white dots) around the pennies of forehead skin behind. Please advise any medicine ot any lotion for apply.
Hi I am from Chennai I am having skin problem after scratch there is small size bulg appear inside the skin and white patched in the area of private part tell me what can I do.
I am 21 years old lady and my problem is red red blemishes on my face since 2 years. What should I do to remove that blemishes?
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.