Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ved PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I have backpain for over 5 months I can not spend more time in a same position I think this is bcoz of my weight bcoz my weight is 67kg and height is 5'10.
Sir 15 year earlier my mom's both feets were broken but at that time doctor jst apply plaster on it without any operation and now it create a lot of problem to my mom. Her feet are swelled and pain a lot that she can can't walk long distance. Can you tell what can I do?
Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am a boy and my age is 21. I am a law student. I want to share with you that I am suffering from Phimosis. I can not tell about this problem to anyone, not even my parents. I have tried several stretching exercises but could not achieve anything as whenever I pull my foreskin back from my glan it comes back, but as it is very tight so it does not allow my penis to enlarge when erect. I am suffering many issues due to this, kindly help me in this. I think now a circumcision is the last option for me so please tell me about it, the effects n all and also the expense that I have to do for my Circumcision. I shall be very much thankful to you if you assist me in this matter. Regards,
I feel pain in my legs everyday even after having a deep sleep and I am suffering from constipation from last 5 months and I am just 23 year old boy.
I have a temporal knee pain in the muscles beneath knee when I bent my knee. Actually I jumped from a wall 20 days ago and that pain still remains. It happens only when I bent my knee around 3-4 minutes. I apply volini as well as knee bandage over it.
I have gone through spine surgery l4-l5, there is still numbness in my right leg, even after three years.
Mere dono pair ke taloo me do month se derd hota hai. Subah jab uthta hu to pair JAMEEN PE rakhne per bahut derd hota hai. Thoda chalne KE bad derd kam ho jata hai per khatm nhi aur derd 24 hours rahta hai.
I am a 24 year old male with knee pain due to bad ankles. Have accessory navicular bone in my feet causing the problem, what shall I do ?
Hi sir, I'm 25 years old and in my left hand there's lot of pain and I don't have any others problems and I used to go to gym for body building, I have doubt that this pain it's relates to heart attack or or any cardiac problem, pls guide me.
I am sufferings from neck. Shoulder and left arm pain since long. Did MRI found issue in l4 and l5. Gone through treatment also. Got some relief but some time the pain goes worse and not able to concentrate on my daily routine activities. Some time I feel pain in my chest also which is wondering. I did stress test also which found negative. Please suggest how to get rid off from this pain?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.