Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Meri shadi huve 3 years ho chuke. Lekin meri wife physically milte jab abhitak pain se tadapti hai. Iska solution mujhe bataye please.
I am 25 years old and I got married in April 2015, I want to be pregnant now but I am not conceived and in ultrasound of pelvis I have mild fluid in the pouch of Douglas, what I do.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases refer to medical conditions that are contracted through engaging in sexual acts with a person who has an STD. These diseases spread though sexual activities that involve the penis, vagina, mouth or anus and occur commonly among those who are sexually active, especially with multiple partners.
STDs are usually severe conditions that require proper medical diagnosis and treatment. The kind of treatment method used depends on the nature of the condition.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
- Practice safe sex: Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
- Don't drink alcohol or use drugs before sex: It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
- Precautions before sex: There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before sex. This include limiting the number of sexual partners, talking honestly with partners about your sexual history, getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex, getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV. If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner about the same.
I am shaista I am 25 years old I am trying to conceive I am not conceive last 3 years my ovary egg has weak its ovulate on the day of 12.
Doctor I had unprotected sex with my gf. I didn't ejaculate inside. But I'm scared weather I have done. What should I do? We don't want pregnancy.
Hi m 27 years female my height is 5 3" my weight is 80 kg m surfing from pcos married past 3 years after taken siphene 100 gm in July I got pregnant last mnth I miscarriage due to blighted ovum my D.
I am having normal sex with my wife from past 1 year without protection still we are not able to have a baby nor she is pregnant.
Any medicine in homeopathy for chronic sinusitus ( since 1994 a long period of 20 yrs ) for male of 42 yrs
Hi I missed the lunch for 5 days continues, and I get small pain in my stomach some time, please tell me what is the problem and how to over come.
I am recently married and we are very happy in sex life but my is asking to taste his penis. Does it cause any health issues to me?
Adding giloy satva with prawal pishti, sitopaladi powder, chanderkala rasa etc and giving with different vehicles (e. G. Honey, gulkand, milk, water etc) have different kind of effects and are selected on the basis of condition and current symptoms.
Usual dose is 1/2 gm to 1 gm.
Very safe. No side effects.
• Adequate calcium intake and a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
• A diet low in sodium and a reduced risk of hypertension.
• A diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• A diet low in dietary fat intake and reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables and a reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain fiber, particularly soluble fiber, and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Low-fat diets rich in fruits and vegetables, and a reduced risk of cancer.
• Healthful diets with adequate folate and a reduced risk of neural tube defects.
• A diet focusing on sugar alcohols versus regular sugars and starches and a reduced risk of dental caries.
• Soluble fiber from oat bran, rolled oats (or oatmeal), whole oat flour, or psyllium seed husk and a reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Soy protein as part of diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and a reduced risk of heart disease.
• Diets high in potassium and low in sodium and reduced risk of high blood pressure and stroke.