Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasundhara KamineniYour feedback matters!
Since childhood, I have felt inferiority from my own parents. They just provide me enough money to build my career, but the rest part is done by me. Its just my boyfriend who does all the work that should be done by a parent. I used to cry till now feeling so low. Whenever I ask regarding this, my parents ignore saying there is nothing like that. But they constantly make me feel undeserving. But I got placed in tcs now. And they are happy to say that to people. I mean I understand they are but I could see the fakeness clear enough. And I do not know what to do. Now too they do the same, the difference is now I cry rarely and feel extreme pain all over me. What should I do?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I had unprotected sex on 2nd Feb 2016, I took I pill on the same day, then I again had unprotected sex on 19th Feb, 23rd Feb and 26th Feb 2016 but I was having mild bleeding from 19th Feb 2017, my menstrual cycle date is 26th of every month, do I have chances to get pregnant? Should I do pregnancy test? Kindly help me.
Hi, Lady (32 yrs), healthy. Pregnant - 40wks 2 days, Amniotic fluid index -70, CTG (foetal heart beat )- normal. Tight and closed cervix. Getting treated in a international hospital abroad. At 39 wks 5 days Dr. tried oxytocin for 6 hours (mixed with lactate soln). Good contractions, good foetal heart rate but no improvement in cervix Today (40wks 2 days) - CTG - normal, amniotic fluid - 70. Drs asked to come back after 3 days. Patient walking a lot and hydrated well with water tender coconut. Drs at this hospital are reluctant to use misoprostol or cerviprime gel as they say its usage is banned in their hospital. Also they say these 2 medicines are dangerous and could lead to uncontrolled contractions. What should I do. Should I wait? I can wait for more days but should I also take a second opinion from other hospital which may use these medicines safely for cervical ripening followed by oxytocin shot for labour indication? Pls advise.
I am 33 years old. I am a woman. I have so much pain in my stomach in a periods. I am eating painkillers.
My wife aged 53 has developed vaginal prolapse (for the last 15 months). Initially she had no problems, but of late there is a prominent small round protrusion outside the vagina, which she has to support with her hand and push in with her finger time and again (more when walking or standing for long). The internet talks about this as common among aged women normally needing no repairs. However due to the bulge increasing in size pl. Advise about suitable precautions/ easy operative repairs. Are any support panties/belts available?
I'm 23 years old female, my panty gets wet all the day and it smells very bad, I want to know the reason and how I can avoid this. please suggest me.
I am 21 years old (unmarried ) I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT MY PROBLEM. please HELP ME Here comes to my problem: I have an unprotected sex with boyfriend 2 times 1st on 17-18 March and 2nd on 24 April (i'll doesn't take any protection or contraceptive pills like i pill or unwanted 72 etc). My periods are always regular and come on a time at the gap of 25-26 days and i'll bleed 5-6 on periods. But after unprotected sex with my bf i'm getting my periods properly. Periods details: 19th March: On 19 march i got my proper periods. 10th April- On 10 april i got my periods 2 days before than my expected days. And this time first 2 days it was a spotting after 2 days its changes into a very heavy bleeding for 4-5 days. 9th May- On 9 may this is first time that I will get my periods 5 days late than my expected date. And it was just spotting for 2-3 days very much different from my expected periods. 3rd june: on 2nd june i got my periods on expected date. But again it was just a spotting for 2-3 days no proper bleeding. After 3rd June. I didn't get my periods yet its too late for waiting my proper periods. I'm very much scared of being getting pregnant because this is first time that I have my periods like this. After an unprotected sex , i took an urine pregnancy test with preganews 4 times: 1st test on 1st May 2nd test on 8th May 3rd test on 31st May 4th test on 2nd July [Its All NEGATIVE] After 3 negative urine test i'll go for B-HCG Test on 8th June.in this test my hcg level is [1.20] presume to be a NEGATIVE again. Inspite of all this from past 1 months i'm not feeling well. I'm suffering from headache, constipation, breast tenderness soreness, nipples tingles, stomach cramps sometimes and heart pain (heart pain especially in morning time when i'll wake up) and sometimes having a burning sensation too. Please give me a valuable suggestion regarding my problem because i'm very much scared by all this cause i'm unmarried I can't take any pregnancy risk. please tell me after all this tests still is there any chance of pregnancy? Is i'm pregnant or not. If NO i'm not pregnant then why i'm having all this problem and if YES i'm pregnant then why i'm having negative result and how to rule out from this situation.
My sister in law is pregnant and she get back pain daily very badly. Pls give me a permanent solution.
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi. I have already 3 children but now I had tubactomy so I want another child please what I do for conceive again please suggests me I do tubal reversal or ivf. If I go for ivf doctor give me injection for making egg it will be side effect for that injection ya in future period will be irregular what wil be side effect please let knw.
Hello. Recently i have been diagnosed by pcod. I got my last periods on march 10th. But from past 5 years I have irregular periods. I consulted a doctor she asked me to usg, prolactin and thyroid test. Prolactin and thyroid test was normal. Usg depicted that I have pcod. Doctor asked me wait til april 15th to c if I would get my periods on time if not she asked me to start on regestrone from 15th of april for that I would get my periods by 25th after which from 5th day of my periods she asked me to take ginette 35 6 cycles for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april (i was on regestrone) we did use condom but he has a doubt that the sperms might have gone in. I waited for my periods til 25th but its been delayed by 14 days, to confirm if am pregnant I did hcg urine test at home the result was negative. Please assist me. Am I pregnant? What do I need to do? Am not looking forward to have a baby as of now.
My wife is pregnant and first month running she is suffering from morning sickness would you please tell how it will reduce?
My mri report says have a 8cm x 5cm dermoid cyst in my right ovary, pod region. Right fallopian tube is mildly dilated. Left hydropinx. Intramural fibroid in uterocervical junction. Wt are the best possible solutions of these without surgery. And also what these problems mean in simple terms.
I am a 39 yr. Old female. Ever since my first delivery in 2002, I have constant headaches, the frequency and intensity of which has increased over the years. Now, it is a fully developed and diagnosed migraine. Earlier, I could get relieved from the pain after taking one pain-killer. Now, during an attack I have to take pain killers every 4-6 hrs for at least 3-4 times to get relief from the pain. Pl. Advise.
Progesterone is a characteristic female hormone, which is also known as the pregnancy hormone, its percentage is generally higher before and during pregnancy. Progesterone supplementation is regularly important during assisted reproductive technology (ART) systems; for example, In-vitro Fertilization (IVF). This is recommended because the medicines you may use during these strategies can change your body's capacity to deliver progesterone. Certain techniques can even expel progesterone delivering cells from your ovaries. All women who wish to end up pregnant need progesterone to help the uterus get ready for and sustain a prepared egg.
Progesterone readies the uterus for pregnancy. After ovulation happens, the ovaries begin to deliver progesterone required by the uterus. Progesterone causes the uterine covering or endometrium to thicken. This readies a strong domain in your uterus for a fertilized egg.
Progesterone sustains the baby. A supply of progesterone to the endometrium keeps on being critical during pregnancy. After an effective implantation, progesterone keeps up a steady domain for the forming baby. Following eight to ten weeks of pregnancy, the placenta takes control of progesterone creation from the ovaries and considerably builds the hormone.
Other sources of progesterone supplements
A few types of progesterone supplements are accessible, including vaginal items that deliver progesterone straight to the uterus. The diverse structures include the following:
1. Vaginal gel:
• Utilized once every day for progesterone supplementation
• Over a time of involvement and more than forty million dosages recommended
• In studies where quiet inclination was measured, a dominant part of women favored the gel for comfort over other progesterone medicines
• Some discharge felt during use
2. Vaginal suppositories:
• Generally utilized yet not FDA-endorsed
• Utilized two to three times each day
• Spillage can be chaotic
3. Vaginal supplements:
• Intended for vaginal use
• FDA-endorsed for progesterone supplementation yet not for progesterone substitution
• Useful in ladies under thirty-fie years; no settled outcomes in women of more than thirty-five years
• Utilized two to three times each day
4. Progesterone oral cases, utilized vaginally:
• Not planned or FDA-affirmed for vaginal utilization
• Less symptoms when it is utilized vaginally rather than orally
• Utilized approximately three times each day
• An oil-based arrangement (now and then called progesterone in oil)
• Generally utilized; most settled strategy for progesterone delivery
• Infused into the bottom once every day
• Requires long, thick needle to enter layers of skin and fat
• Hard to oversee
• Infusions might be difficult
• Skin responses are normal
Progesterone is a vital piece of infertility treatment since it boosts implantation and pregnancy. Human services suppliers regularly have an inclination towards which type of progesterone they recommend for fertility treatment. Their application is by and large in view of their involvement with the different techniques. However, accommodation and demand are likewise critical. Most women lean toward a progesterone definition that is simple, advantageous, and agreeable. Thus, make sure to talk about your choices with your social insurance supplier or your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.