Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vasudev ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am getting a problem in my eyes reading and working with computer. After reading or working I am unable to see near objects. Pls give me solution.
Sir I have myopia disease of -6 no. I used contact lenses for one month after leaving them I have irritation in my eyes. What is solution sir.
I am suffering from some eyes problem like tears in some time when I am looking any books or t. V. Shows. So can you help me.
In 2005, I have had a injury on left eyebrow. After two of injury, I was operated for cataract in navsari gujarat. 6 year later I noticed, I am having Only 30 to 40 percent vision. I visited to Choithram netralay Indore. I went through victretomy nd sf6 there by Manish dave sir ,as Dr. Said, may be retina got swelled therefore I operated .before surgery My OCT was different. After surgery ,my OCT is normal as Dr. Said. But no improvement in vision. I them visited to shankar netralay chennai, Ms. Munna bhende mam ,checked me up and suggest to wear glass. I have asked to replant lens but they said it may dangerous. In indore, Arun bhargav sir, suggest me to take this risk. Now what should I do. Is there any retina specialist in india? Or I should replant lens. thanks in advance .please reply soon.
I am 25 year old, I have eye problem since 2 months when I use computer 2-3 hours my eyes are blurred.
Sir I want to go the defence side but I has small site will I do laser treatment then they can't identify that I has site and also tell me about laser treatment and in laser treatment what they will do.
I have irritation on my eyes when I rub it. It will became red and coming water on my eyes. What should Ivan do.
Hello. My age is 23. I have eyesight of (-3.0). Please suggest how to reduce my sight naturally and remove my lenses permanently with out lasik surgery.
I am 30 years old female. I am having constant blurry vision on my right eye since 2 weeks. Blurriness is increasing day by day. I saw an eye doctor. He tested me for glaucoma and result was negative. He did slit lamp test also and said retina and iris seems to be ok. I dont have any red eyes. No eye pain. Just right eye has blurred vision which is constant. I have a herpes viral infection on my lips for the past 5 months which is not getting cured. Could it be related to my eyes blurred vision. Need your advise. What kind of test I should go for, to check if virus is not causing blurriness.
I have to always sit in front of computer, what can I take prevent to take care of my eyes? I am an engineering student but I do part time job in a private company.
My left eye had become partly red, and paining when I close my eyebrows. Please suggest me some measures. HAVE ANL NICE DAY!
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath