Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VasaviYour feedback matters!
I am a 25yr old male and have pain in my feet when I walk early morning after some walk there is no pain what can be the reason.?
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure ?
My legs pains lot sometimes. How to cure this problem. It happens many times. Please suggest solution.
My mother is having acute pain in right side knee and thigh joints. orthopaedics suggested her 5 days course. She had high uric acid 8.0 also. Dr. said she had pulled up its nerve. Pain is not subsided yet. I am thinking of massage, what will be better massage with hot water or cold ice?
I have severe lower left back pain. It more worsen when coughing or bending. What should I have to do?
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
What is the main cause of back pain in ladies after the age of 50? What should they do to Get rid of their problem. And also suggest the diet habits.
I have severe back pain and knee pain. I have tried pain relief gel and tablets but nothing worked. What should I do now?
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
Dear doctor, my sister unmarried aged 60 years is suffering from knee pain. Doctor says operation only solution please but I don' t agree and I don' t have money for that operation. In this circumstances I want please your favourable suggestion any good pain killer can solve this problem from pain please she is having much pain to walk also I request you to please good pain killer medicine which does not have much side effects please thanking you.
Hi I am 26 year old male. From past 10 days I am having pain beneath my foot. It is painfully when I walk. Whenever I wake up in morning, the pain increases. I am taking pain killers, but next day the pain is same. What should I do.
Hi Doctor, I am 40 years old diabetic person and testosterone hormones level is approx 500 and I am a daily doing running and intense muscle exercise and having protein shake after working out but now few days I getting my bones pained as well vibration in both hands it starts from shoulder to palm. My gym coach has advised me for calcium, vitamin c, vitamin D whether I can take it or it will be suitable for me.
I am 37 years old. I have a mild history of back ache related trouble that started in 2008. It significantly decreased over the years.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.