Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 16 years old. Today when I masturbated I saw a swelling in the foreskin of my penis. It is itching or tickling. What should I do?
I m 66 years old and m diabetic as well as vegetarian.My sugar is 118/128 fasting and pp 187/189 Am i allowed to take eggs,milk, curd butter etc.
I have very slim body, from the continuous pressure from the friends and family I joined gym last week. I want to know about the simple diet which I can take to get the better results in short time span.
I have a stomach pain, I feeling just like firing in my stomach so what can do for escape from that problem, this is come when I eat spice food just like non vegetable, is this eny gastric problem ?if so what can I do for solve my prob.
During intercourse its instantly sperm come out. I would like to increase the time of my sex duration because in that time I feel really shame of myself even she is not happen that. Can you help me this situation.
Hi, I am facing the problem since 1 year or so in fact was feeling very much shy to ask about it I personally like sex very very much even use to participate with my better half daily times but all of sudden what happened I do not know , whenever I am trying to have sex mainly at the time ejaculation feeling pain and at the edge of penis feeling the burning sensation for few minutes please help me out. I daily drink 3 to 4 litres of water.
I am getting headache and backpain in the morning when I wake up. I am getting relief when i piss. I pass small amount of urine only at that time. I am good in the rest of the day. actually when we store large amount of urine then we get back pain.
Hi this is Abhíshêk here I have pain in my stomach from last three days Also pain in throat from last evening. Please suggest.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.