Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. VarshiniYour feedback matters!
I am lost somebody last year and since feel very depressed and prefer to keeping myself all the time. Please help me.
I am 25 years female. From last few months I am forgetting everymy mind will not let me to think about anything. I am forgetting everything. Unable to do even simple calculations.
I used to think continuously and I used to talk myself when I am alone in the morning evening and the whole day when I was alone r if I am in public also. Please help me.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.
Sir, I am engineering student, my problem is when I am studying for reading in afternoon mujhe nind lagne lagti hai. What solutions for this?
I am a student. What kind of diet and routine should I maintain to stay mentally and physical fit? And stay active all day long.
There are certain aspects of our lives, which we may feel are not upto the mark and you might want to change them. For example, consider a situation that you suffer from dwarfism and people mock you about your height. You may wish that you were taller so that you are not ridiculed anymore. You may feel physically inadequate and stay depressed quite frequently.
No matter what the odds are, you should be able to find a support system somewhere, be it in your friends, family or within yourself. There are a number of methods which you may find useful in dealing with these kinds of situations.
- Mediation: Meditation may help in focusing your mind and keeping your mind free from negative thoughts. It helps in improving your concentration and broadens your mind. It may also help in seeing situations in a different manner and in a different light thus, helps you overcome difficult episodes in life.
- See things from a different vantage point:Usually we see things from one single standpoint and perceive them in a single manner. It is advised to see the same thing through multiple viewpoints and multiple vantage points in order to get a broader understanding of the entire situation. This helps in making a more logical and balanced decision.
- Focus on the positives: Let’s understand with the help of a simple anecdote. One day a teacher gave a student a white piece of paper with a black dot at the center and asked the student what he thought of the paper. The student said that there was a black dot on the paper. Usually, most people tend to focus on the black dot and not the white space surrounding it. Similarly, in life, you should see the positives instead of concentrating only on the negative aspects. This will help you sail through a number of difficult stages.
- Build resilience: Being resilient is a very good quality to have, as it can help you overcome a lot of setbacks in life. Problems are a part of life as they might result from external circumstances which you will have no control over. Hence, it is always wise to accept the situation and move on in life.