Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. VarshiniYour feedback matters!
I 'm student pursuing CS in June I have an attempt. The issue is my concentration skill which is depleting day by day because of a guy belongs to DELHI he showed interest, initially but due to my habitats he back off. I don't know there are many whom do I talk with hangout with but he has stood in. Mind please suggest me to transfer my concentration on studies.
I have a very short temper. Small things make me anger due to this igot injured very hardly. Please help me out.
I am 19 and i'm studying. I am in a love relation last year and that existed only 6 months. The girl said that she cannot accept me as her lover. She said that i am only a friend to her. But till now i am not able to forget the girl I loved. Please help. Me. What should I do?
I work for a insurance company. Due to immense pressure recently I am feeling a change in my health related issue. Presently I am not been able to sleep and I can feel that I am having memory loss very frequently. Please suggest what to do? I smoke heavily.
I am suffering from mind reading & action reading,ever since Ihad a brick hit on my head when I was a school kid.I consulted psychiatrist but they were of no help.One gave Flunoxol &Resperidon (pretty long exposure).Anothergave oleanz & Amigold.I have stopped amigold but I take oleanz on & off as per the need.However the problem remains the same.Kindly suggest suitable remedies if possible because this is my Echilees Heal.Can this problem be overcome.
My daughter is aged 26 years. She is married and having a kid. She always will be washing clothes and in an average every 10 minutes she is cleaning her hands and legs with soaps. Please Inform me whether this type of cleaning through out day causes any problem and please Let me know how to avoid this frequency of hand-washing and also washing clothes Thank You.
I want to talk less. How to make it possible? Any simplemeditation to keep the mind fluctuation. I am female 44 years working Stressfull job.
Hi I am 28 year old male and I am suffering from anxiety from the past few years. And it gets worse when there is someone counting on me or when I have to perform and I mess things up. I try to stay calm and do yoga which helps but certainly not upto the point where I would feel confident doing day to day task. It shatters my confidence and lately I have been very low on confidence. I know I should not compare myself with others but I feel that I can deliver but when I have to my nervous system just gives up. My hands go cold and heart starts pounding and it takes days of rest to stop thinking about an incident. I look very weak certainly I was not like this. But after taking a medication for hair loss named propecia it has made my symptoms worse. I gave up that medication all of a sudden and have never been the same ever since. Normally I would be fine but I keep thinking negative thoughts of things I dint do well at office meetings and how I got nervous. I need help. I feel I expect too much from myself. I want to be confident like I used to be. Please help me.
Helli sir, Am gagandeep singh from india. My brain memory is too low and I can not concentrate on work. I want faster brain with master mind. So pls suggest me any medicine. One doctor refer me to take (provigil modafinil 100 mg. But am confuse can I use this but this drugs not available in india.
Hi, I need your help. All of sudden I started burping alot and trapped burps. If I eat or drinking I need to burp after that if I don't burp after eating or drinking I can't stay normal I think I will die. I have this phobia am scared. I thought I have some stomach issue did all test but everything is normal doctor told me its all up in my mind but now as time is passing am scared of eating and drinking I have fear if I don't burp I will die and yes I get panic attack and it remains until n unless I get burp. please help me its driving me crazy I don't eat or drink.. Am loosing weight.. Plzz help.
Hi I m 28 years old . And I m chain smoker from last 10 year. initially I smoke only for passion but when this passion is changed into addiction I don't now. I know every thing about its effect and I m suffering from some of its. Like lose eye sight less sexual power etc. But even though I can't stop it. But I want to stop it right now. So please help me give me some way so that I can do it. Is that any alternative of citrate who can make me away from this one.
Sir, I have a problem regarding excessive sweating. Even if everybody feels a cool weather I start sweating. I leave in Kolkata which is normally a very humid area. And I also belongs to a veg Hindu family.
Hi sir here me sometimes my mind will be so much disturbed that I am unable to get concentrate on my studies my head will start paining a lot than I got lots of anger o don't know y these problem occurs please help me doctor.
Mera brother 10 yrs se dimagi problem se grashit hai aur abhi tak medicine chal raha hai per thik nahi ho paya upay batayen.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.