Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hand ankle pain .i take so many medicine for this problem. But not use. Pleas tell me the solution for my problem.
I am suffering from backache from 2 year. It is happening occasionally but I think no need to medicine only palish. That is way.
I have joint pain. I can't able walk on stairs I am exercise regularly but pain was still remain. Advice me thank you.
My mother is 46 years old. She is suffering from waist pain and knee pain for last 4 months. We have tried many pain killers. Ayurvedic medication too. She has swelling in knee also. What to do? Please help.
since Last twenty five year. I am suffering from joint pain in whole body. I was try many homeopathy Dr. but my problem is not cured. My all small and big joints paining. Please help me.
In the X ray report it is found that I am suffering with dorsal spondylitis. Right side of rib portions frequently tighten . I feel uneasy while taking air to my lungs. If I expand my lungs to maximum I felt tightness. If I bend towards front side I feel some pain in my right side rib and its down portion. Please suggest some exercises and ayurveda medicines.
I am 53 years female suffering from very bad back ache & right arm frozen shoulders, please advise what must I do ?
Every night she got pain on her leg. On her knee. What should she do to release out. And she is about 55 years old.
I am 21.5 years old female. Weight 46kg. Height 5'3" I am suffering from urine problems from about 3-4 months. But from one months. It is very severe. I feel urge to urinate soon after urinating. Nocturia is there. I can not even sleep because of repeated urges to urinate. I even urinate full quantity of urine even if it is just 2 minutes later than last micturition. Sometimes onset of micturition is delayed. It becomes difficult. I experience lower back pain after urination. And hypogastric region is swollen and painful to touch. Urine contains little to large foam most of times. I had given urine culture and analysis to diagnose the cause. Urine culture report is ok. No bacterial growth But in urine analysis. Rare pus cells are present. And calcium oxalate crystals are there. What can be diagnosed now? What should I do?
I am 27 and my weight is 72 I play football and love watching movies late night I am having lower back pain. I think its cz I fall a bit hard on my back during practice or may be cz of sitting too much during nights watching movies Kindly guide me.
Doctor we are expected a child as my wife is in 4 th month and having a continuous back pain. So kindly let me know that is it a normal thing or not.
All limbs, joints,knee pains, more right knee to foot even after taking Dr. ortho capsules 2-0-2, oil for 6 months caused by acupuncture treatment for diabetes, kindly advise.
I have back pain at my lower part when I drive bike for long journey or short journey when I stop my bike and when I stand I have a mild pain for minutes after that when sit mild pain occur at night when I got sleep no pain occur .this pain occur during or sitting time. I have checked my uric acid it is 7.2.and I hve done gym bt it is now stop for a year's.pain in left knee occur only when I go bathroom. Bt there is no pain when I walk or jogging. Pls suggest I am a student my age is 29.
I am 17 years old and I have a backache problem from 3 months. Give me some solutions of my problem.
I am a 50 year male having backache, neck pain in nerves for the last 15 years and now started knee pain in maniscus area what should I do.
I have huge leg pain when I press my legs I am getting a hole where I press means in my leg water has entered.
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, you may be at a high risk of developing Carpal tunnel syndrome. This is a very painful condition in which the hands and wrists are affected. The Carpal tunnel refers to a structure which is formed by the bones present in the wrist and the surrounding connective tissues, through which the nerves and tendons controlling the thumb movement pass. Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the connective tissues get swollen because of inflammation and the nerves passing through the tunnel are crowded and squeezed.
Ways to get relief from Carpal tunnel syndrome:
Here are some common ways by which a patient with Rheumatoid arthritis can get relief from any discomfort caused due to Carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Get your Rheumatoid arthritis treated. Carpal tunnel syndrome is commonly caused because of an underlying sickness such as rheumatoid arthritis. Medicines such as disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are used to manage the condition and for reducing inflammation which causes carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Getting enough rest is also very important. You must avoid using that hand or wrist, which has been affected for some weeks. This will allow the inflamed tissue to heal.
- You may wear a wrist splinter. A splint is suggested for resting your wrist therefore, it is kept in a neutral position. It can be worn during the day or when you are sleeping.
- You can take prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief. These also help in reducing the swelling of tissues within the carpal tunnel.
- A Cortisone shot may also be effective for easing the carpal tunnel syndrome. These steroid injections are given directly into the carpal tunnel. You will be able to get temporary relief from pain.
- A set of Carpal tunnel exercises have been developed by doctors. These are designed for stretching the wrists and for keeping them limber. You must perform these exercises on a regular basis for best results. Yoga is also effective for easing carpal tunnel syndrome. Performing regular yoga will help you to improve your wrist pain. The upper joints of the body are strengthened.
- Take breaks at work on a regular basis. By changing your position and taking short breaks, your Carpal tunnel symptoms are bound to improve. This is more essential for people who do a job where great stress is placed on the wrists. If you are into typing, you need to take breaks and stretch your wrists.
There are several alternative therapies for easing carpal tunnel syndrome, which are being studied and researched on. They include the likes of acupuncture, chiropractic care, magnets, botox treatments and vitamin B6 supplements.