Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Varaprasad BYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my height .Plz can you suggest me how to increase my height natural without any operation.
I'm 25 years old and single. My due date for period was 1st August and I had unprotected sex on 2nd and 3rd August and on 4th August I took unwanted 72. I didn't get my periods yet. Usually I get my periods later than the due date. This was my first time. Are there any chances of getting pregnant? And can I take regestrone now? I'm really scared.
Diff b/w masturbation and sex I am single. I don't left masturbation My penis size is Also very small in exact standing position Masturbation complete hone se phle hi penis loose ho jata h.
My tummy is increasing day by day what should I do to reduce it? My age is 20years. I want to look a slim trim guy.
Hello gynagogist mam, My preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015,(4 week) Sep 4th new guy missed me for sex Sep 11th 6 weeks heart beat visible On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18,(20 weeks) April 9th 36 to 37 weeks I delivered a baby Pls let me know whos the father for my baby. My last lmp is july 24th 2015. After preg confirmed did new sperm can change the dna of my preg. Hole month of august I was with my husband only in sep 4th this incident happ.
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.
My ECG has following 3 diagnosis: 1) Sinus Arrhythmia 2) Lateral Myocardial Infarction (1, aVL) 3) Low Voltage (Chest Leads) What are these? Can you please explain.
Good morning sir/mam, I am an army aspirant whenever I run more to increase my stamina, my leg (tibia) bone starts to pain in both my legs but pain in right one is unbearable. So I usually have to take rest for 5-6 days. 2 days back I consulted an orthopedist, he told me there is micro fracture also known as stress fracture in your tibia bone and you have to stop running for the rest of your life and have to think of something else as a career optn. Army is not for you! And it can't be treated. Is it true? Or should I consult another orthopedist?
Hi. I underwent an orif surgery for bimalleolar right ankle fracture in last week of december 2015. After extensive physiotherapy for 2 months, I can walk but with support of a stick. How long will it take to walk like a normal person? also, extensive hair fall started after 3 months from surgery. Will these hair regrow? I can find significant decrease in my hairline.
Dear sir, before 2 days my health was not well today I have check my bp i. E. 180/90 suggest what to do ?
Wat is mean by LGBT? Gay sex is good or bad? And lesbo sex is good or bad? Y they peoples had sex with same gender sex?
Sir my age is 17 year only I have pimples In my face I use all kind of facewash but it doesn't work please prescribe some medicine. I want remove pimples in 7 days please give me solution.
He is over weight. How to control his weight. Suggest me some food items nd diet that could get down his weight . Am so worried of his weight.
Autism is the most common condition in a group of developmental disorders known as the autism spectrum disorders (asds). Autism is characterized by impaired social interaction, problems with verbal and nonverbal communication, and unusual, repetitive, or severely limited activities
Autistic children have difficulties with social interaction, problems with verbal and nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors and narrow obsessive interests.
Children with autism may fail to respond to their name and often avoid eye contact with other people. They have difficulty interpreting what others are thinking or feeling because they can’t understand social cues, such as tone of voice or facial expressions, and don’t watch other people’s faces for clues about appropriate behavior. They often lack empathy and engage in repetitive movements such as rocking and twirling, they also tend to start speaking later than other children and may refer to themselves by name instead of “i” or “me.” children with autism don’t know how to play interactively with other children. Some speak in a sing-song voice about a narrow range of favorite topics, with little regard for the interests of the person to whom they are speaking. Many children with autism have a reduced sensitivity to pain, but are abnormally sensitive to sound, touch, or other sensory stimulation. These unusual reactions may contribute to behavioral symptoms.