Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Varaprasad BYour feedback matters!
I ejaculate in less than minute when my partner gives me a blow job or hand job how could I cure it I used to do masturbation maybe more than 4 times in a week please provide me suggestion to deal with it and does masturbation leads to skinny.
How to loose weight in this new year? Make diet resolutions that will give you awesome results through out the year.
1. Mission statement: make a mission statement and write on a nice piece of paper & read it everyday first thing in the morning. You can stick it in your wall or stick it on the journal keep it near bed side & read it when you get up. This will keep your focus on your health goal & will slowly rewire your mind into thinking healthy.
2. Divide your goal: make a goal and split it into several small goals to be achieved in a particular time frame. As you achieve the small goals, they will give you sense of accomplishment and will motivate you too move ahead step by step and soon you will have your victory.
3. De- junk: de- junk your house on last day of this year that is 31st december. Throw away all the junk food lined up in your fridge or kitchen cabinets and pledge not to bring in any junk in to your house. Repeat the process at the end of every month, if you have accidentaly brought any thing.
4. Food log: prepare a food log in which you right whatever you eat, along with the time. And read it before having each meal. This will guard you against any unconscious eating that you may be do during the day. This is a very powerful tool. You can also compensate well in the next meal if you have cheated earlier.
5. Hydrate: drink plenty of water during the day. Make use of several apps available, which remind you to have water from time to time. So that you wont confuse thirst with hunger and will feel fresh and active whole day.
6. Salad: make it a habit to add salad too every meal. Having salad 30 mins before meals makes you feel fuller and you tend to eat less and add minerals and vitamins to your diet.
7. Small portions: new year is a great time to bring in new crockery. Switch your crockery to smaller size. That way you will be taking smaller portions of food.
8. Exercise: make exercise part of your life. If you are not motivated then start with a simple leisure walk to enjoy the nature, gradually increase it when you start to like it. If you are not an morning person, then go in evening. Go for yoga, zumba, strength training or a simple walk, once you join I am sure you will like it.
9. Professional help: take help of a professionals to achieve your goals. They are specially trained in their field and will be able to help you better. With so many myths and fads floating on net and around. A good professional can give you an insight that what can work for your body needs and goals. And also keeps a postive tab on you.
Consult me for personalised diet plans and guidance to become healthy and to make 2016 your best year ever.
Alopecia is a medical condition, in which the immune system of a person's body attacks the hair follicles resulting in hair loss in a patchy manner. Damage sustained by the hair follicles is not usually permanent. Experts do not know the exact reason as to why this condition is prevalent or under what  circumstances the immune system attacks the hair follicles. Alopecia is commonly prevalent amongst people under the age of twenty, but adults in some cases can also be affected. It can occur in both men and women.
What happens in Alopecia?
If a person is suffering from Alopecia, then he or she will experience clumps of hair falling out, which leads to smooth hairless patches. This can happen due to the following reasons
1. The person has a family history of such a condition
2. The person suffers from an autoimmune disease.
3. Person is prone to allergies.
4. Person experiences extensive hair loss.
Alopecia can be diagnosed with the help of the person's family history and a physical examination performed by the physician or medical specialist. If a cursory physical examination remains inconclusive, the specialist may recommend you for a hair analysis for further study or a blood test to check for hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
In most cases, when a person suffering from alopecia regrows hair, he/she does not opt for any medical assistance. They use hairpieces, hair products or certain styling techniques in the interim period. However the most common treatment for alopecia is multiple injections of corticosteroids applied to the scalp about 1 cm apart in an interval of 4 to 6 weeks. Another method of re-growing hair is by opting for contact immunotherapy, in which a medicine is applied on the scalp once a week. This triggers an allergic reaction which irritates the skin the scalp area and makes it red and scaly. Hair growth is seen in three months since beginning of the treatment. Side effects of contact immunotherapy include severe rash and swollen lymph nodes.
What is the perfect treatment for scabies around the leg pits and what are the perfect medicines to take internally and ointments to apply.
I am 22 years old and I have squint in my eyes my left eye number is very high power above 6 and right eye is 3 and I had to work on computer in my job but I face a lot if headaches due to my poor vision is there any way to bring my number down , Or is there any way to stop headaches , I even get exhausted fast after sitting on long time on PC My main problems are headaches, irritation In the eyes, I have recently checked my eyes and brought myself new spectacles but still I am facing problems.
There are many reasons why we are required to wear glasses or contact lenses including poor vision, far sightedness, inward eyelids and a variety of other conditions. These contact lenses have to cleaned, worn and stored properly so as to avoid complications in the eyes. Contact lens discomfort includes symptoms like redness, puffiness, swelling, itching, watering and burning of the eyes along with cloudy vision and pain.
If you are facing contact lens discomfort, here is what you will need to do:
- Cleanliness: The first thing to do when you face even a slight discomfort is to check your lenses properly. You will have to ensure that you clean your contact lenses before and after use, especially if they are not the disposable kind. Yet, any discomfort can point at the fact that there may be some contaminants and infectants lurking around on the surface. Ensure that you clean the lenses again and then wear them. You must make sure that your hands are clean when you are handling them and that you are not using a lint ridden towel to dry them off as this lint can easily get onto the surface of the lenses and cause severe itching, irritation and burning.
- Make Up: Have you used your make up before wearing your contact lenses? Then chances are that you have transferred some of that makeup onto the lenses while wearing them. This makeup can get trapped in the lenses and cause severe discomfort. So remember to apply your makeup only after you have worn your lenses, and remove the makeup only after you have removed the lenses so that you avoid any discomfort.
- Type of Contact Lenses: Prolonged discomfort and pain may point at the fact that your contact lenses are less than ideal for you. You may want to book an appointment with your ophthalmologist in order to check the lens fit and size as well as the material of the lens, as unbeknownst to us, we may be allergic to certain material. Find out whether you need a hard or a soft material or if the soft disposable lenses have some elements that are not suiting your eyes and skin.
- Environmental Factors: You may also want to check with your doctor about conditions like humidity and heat as well as harsh winters and rain in case your contact lenses are causing problems for you. The doctor may be able to change the contact lenses as per the weather conditions so that you are more comfortable.
Tear film stability and dryness of the eye should also be checked before wearing a certain type of contact lens. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.