Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varada Chari
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varada ChariYour feedback matters!
I have itch on my back seat. I am getting full itching with my nails so blood is coming out. And the area of skin color changed to black. Please suggest me an ointment to apply to reduce marks and itch.
I have dark circles Dr. exclude that I have total glowing skin but becoz of my dark circles my face look dull. Many home remedial I have used o that but no result pls Dr. suggest me any cream or medicine which help me to reduce it pls Dr. answer me soon.
I am 18 year old and have been wearing specks for 10 years. I have dark circles under my eyes. Suggest me some natural tips please.
My name avinash I am suffering from anal fissure after 3 years 6' oclock many doctors consult I have no response in anal fissure so kindly have perpeft medicine in homeopathy or allopathy .thanks.
I am 19 years old guy I'm having a medium type of skin I want to get fair Can you consult me some medicine's or some other thing you can give me Kindly give me some information about skin.
I am 36 year old woman, I am having white heads and acne on my chin area from last two months, which get red and pain a lot under sun. Please advice some cure.
Hi sir, I need a small clarification regarding scar ointment to apply on my forehead due to 6 stitches on my forehead and it was removed, and please advise me to use which ointment to change that scar into skin colour.
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I have had an accident 10 years back due to which I have stitches marks on the area between my eyes just above nose. This mark is visible and I want to get rid of it. Can it be done and if yes then whom should I contact?
Meri jib k upar chale hote rehte h har 15 din baad iska kya reason h jabki mai fresh bhi bilkul sahi hota hun daily orr paani bhi 8 se 10 glass pi leta hu ek din me fir b aisa kyon.Pleae tell.
I am 25 years old. I want to take skin whitening pills. The name is Nish glow skin whitening pill. Is it ok to take it or not. And one more question. Is the fairness is for life long or for some period. Kindly suggest me.
I am 40 years old iam suffering from skin disease on side of thies which apperars a large round circle and middle in blisters formed.
My colour is dark so I want something that can change my whole body colour specially tanning in my hands and face and neck colour please suggest some home remedies also.
I'm using melacare cream to fair the facial skin tone but when I stop using it. I'm again get black colored skin. Tell me the solution or another cream to fair the facial skin.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"
I am 60 year old man suffering from diabetes. I have undergone coronary angioplasty twice and am taking medicines post op. I have some numbness in the front portion of lower part of below knee in my left leg. In the rear portion of the same area, I have developed some rashes which look like aczema with irritation sometimes. Kindly advise what action should I take to get rid of numbness and medicines for aczema treatment. I have tried hydrocortezone ointment which has not been effective.
Keep your face clean. Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. Washing more often than twice daily is not necessarily better; it may do more harm than good. Use warm, not hot, water and a mild facial cleanser. Using a harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation.